Maitre D'eath
To the public, the Nadare Avalanche was nothing but a tragic natural disaster - an exclusive hospital and resort struck down by a cruel twist of fate with very few survivors.

No-one not deeply involved with Nadare or the Killing Game concocted by Summer Alvarez knew the truth behind the facility or its chthonic secrets hidden within its depths - one among them being the geothermal reactor that initiated the avalanche that would claim the facility.

Months have passed. The search and rescue has long since concluded, and the building itself cordoned off and condemned by the organization leading the rescue, deemed too risky to further explore with risks of further snowfall.

However, deep within the facility's second basement, a light flickers on in the hospital's now empty morgue...
Maitre D'eath
Post Music: Awakening (Arranged) - Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

[Image: iCEccjy.png?dateline=1618108323]

Ah, hello. Don't mind me - just here to tidy up some medical reviews I left unfinished. And seeing as you're here - well, there's no harm in letting you take a look at one final review.

[Image: Mfp1nn4.gif]

The worst had come to pass - through the increased chaos of Dr. Morgan Pierce's ungrateful dead, and the residents' best efforts; The Crimson Eye escaped from Nadare with the last remaining sample of Lazarin, Nemesis and their new recruit, Deathborn in tow. And the deanimated corpse of Bigfoot, of course.

The dearly departed evil residents left behind by the Crimson Eye otherwise had free rein that night - and two more met their demise that night, their true killers going unpunished. Furthermore - Dr. Hawke and Waltar White had initiated the reactor shutdown - where the geothermal reactor that powers the facility would begin to powerdown, venting vast amounts of energy into the mountain above.

Finally - as the residents, facility staff, and infamous undead DK West made their final plans, it began - the avalanche above, while business continued below.

[Image: y1oUj7E.png]

Dr. Jim Hawke and Waltar White's plan was simple - jump on a snowmobile, and make a clean break for it down the mountain before the avalanche caught up with them.

Meanwhile, Dr. Alexander Wexlyn and Rio Ranger are saved from the rather uninventive murder attempt of Dr. Morgan Pierce - honestly, who just shoots someone? - by one of her foolishly revived corpses, Senpai, using specially coated bullets to counteract the chthonic energies now pumping through her body.

Nurse Luna, Faust, and the ASMR Youtuber's escape route is cut off by the monstrous cyborg hulk of the Crimson Devastator - one of Dr. Pierce's more inventive attempts to kill everyone who has wronged her. Thankfully, they are saved by the inimitable, unstoppable, undead - DK West, who moves to fight the Devastator while the trio escapes to the lower basement.

[Image: k3F52M1.png][Image: Mc6G5Ja.png]

Of course, the dead still have grudges to settle - this including Lost in Hogwarts, who interrupts DK West and the Devastator's battle, ending it decisively with an arm cannon straight to DK West's chest.

The Devastator now free to continue its goal, it leaps off the cliffside in an attempt to intercept the doctor Hawke and the psychic Waltar on their snowmobile getaway, ultimately fruitless as Waltar, using the powers of the mind, and also alcohol, to set it aflame.

[Image: bJWQ08x.png][Image: TN40MDD.png][Image: S60TnVf.png][Image: G0pjkhQ.png]

Once more cornering Dr. Wexlyn and Rio, Dr. Pierce is once again thwarted - this time by a deft shot by Liz. Meanwhile, in the basement - Nurse Luna and Faust are unable to save the ASMR Youtuber as Dark Souls II silently slices her throat, after not so silently bashing her over the head with a frying pan. Regardless, the nurse and Faust make it to the Lazarin Vault, sealing themselves in safety from the encroaching avalanche.

[Image: 0ncwugp.png] [Image: dIDJcXM.png] [Image: VQnVIni.png] [Image: x77VTQe.png]

Dr. Wexlyn and Rio Ranger make their escape via the remaining snowmobile in the outdoor storage, despite Dr. Pierce's best efforts - whilst Liz and Chiaki Nanami's attempt to neutralize the undead Lynn Tyrne nearly ends with Chiaki's death, before the timely assistance of the one person that Chiaki had supported and defended during the last ten nights spent at Nadare - Dr. Morgan Pierce, who fought off Lynn Tyrne, the last remaining undead member of the Crimson Eye, as Liz and Chiaki made one last dash to safety to the Panic Room, narrowly outrunning the avalanche as it consumed Nadare.

Of the thirty five residents, patients, staff, saboteurs and agents at Nadare, there were ten confirmed survivors of the events at Nadare and the resulting avalanche. Deathborn, the Crimson Eye turncoat. Nemesis, the Crimson Eye juggernaut. Doctor Jim Hawke, the alcoholic atoner. Doctor Alexander Wexlyn, the therapist. Luna Wayne, the accomplice nurse. Agent Liz Grayson, the secretive "coat guy". Waltar White, the crazed psychic. Faust, the bagged surgeon. Rio Ranger, the phantom limbed patient. Chiaki Nanami, the innocent crewmate.

[Image: iCEccjy.png?dateline=1618108323]

Do not think that this is a happy ending. Many died at Nadare - both before and after the Killing Game. And of course, the last remaining sample of Lazarin is now in the hands of the Crimson Eye.

...Well. I think my tenure as mortician is done here. Perhaps it's time to seek more gainful employment elsewhere. Or go on holiday - I hear there's this renovated castle in the 'vanias booking cheap rooms.

I'll leave you all with one final note; nothing bad can happen at Nadare - anymore.
Columbo
Ominous stuff, huh?
Ah, I'm sure none of that's relevant.
Revy
[Image: image.png?ex=6573e9b4&is=656174b4&hm=486...height=485]

What is this, some cheap skeleton prop telling freaky stories like it's fucking Tales from the Crypt? Lame. Jesus, I had my suspicions this whole bureau set-up was just some elaborate haunted house, but if it is, it's sure got no budget for shit. Wake me up when they bring out the Terminator maid. Now that is some terrifying stuff.
Chibi Ruby Rose
Nothing bad can happen? Whew, that’s a relief. Nothing bad has ever happened to me, EEEVVVEEERRR, and I sure don’t want bad things to start happening now!

…I just jinxed myself didn’t I.