Spooks?
music:

[Image: ugh_mkpldb.png]

Yeah, yeah, we get it. You would’ve gotten away with it, something about “meddling kids” and our pesky talking animal, heard it a thousand times, grandpa. Someone get this guy outta here before he pulls another bluff outta his ass.

[Image: well_ytjhuq.png]

Man... talk about a cliché. Of course it’s the hired help. It always is. Butler, Janitor, Gardener, you name it.

[Image: what_zpvj9s.png]

What? The janitor of all people? He was… a Crimson Eye!?

[Image: hehh_dcnsps.png]

I… I knew it! It was obvious the whole time, clearly. What, you expected any of us to believe that your name was actually “Gus Odeon”? That’s obviously just a pun, moron! Kya ha ha! It’s so predictable!

[Image: Upset_lpyvvw.png]

…Right. So that’s why you spent all day accusing me of stealing your card, and didn’t once question the person who picked it up in some random place. That’s a pretty… interesting strategy if that’s the case, isn’t it?

[Image: upsetchesttouchtalk_nototo.png]

Still… Gus… How could you? This whole time, were you really….?

[Image: pointself_pbp9u5.png]

Let us cease these meaningless ramblings! It matters not. Finally, the hour comes - it is time this filth faces his final reckoning, and is met with oblivion once and for all. He has stood trial before his peers, and the hammer of judgement hath come swifty upon his head!

This man is naught but swine, and I shall be the butcher’s blade!

Now, now, let’s not be too hasty. I was all for the idea, but maybe he’s being a good boy for once and telling the truth? We should keep him niiiice and safe for now, until we manage to find out what else he knows.

[Image: duo3_ogxq9s.png]

What? What is this heresy? The Crimson Interloper must be made to pay, to be made to suffer at the hands of retribution!

Ahahaha. 23, don’t throw another tantrum. After all… I never said torture wasn’t an option~

[Image: gusevil2_xlhf0s.png]

…I ain’t sayin’ nothin’. I did my job. Torture me, kill me, they’ll bring me back once we’ve won. Won’t be the first time. Can’t say the same for you.

[Image: gusevil0_vamhkz.png]

Like I said, quit blabbin’ and take me away already.

[Image: plaguesolo3_dzlpoo.png]

Very well. Leave the task to me. I shall deliver him - and he shall not escape my grasp again.

[Image: talk-neutral_vnl4mk.png]

Well... There they go. Down to the holding cell. A Crimson Eye... I guess it’s true what they say, you really can’t trust anyone. Even here, we might have snakes in the grass. People who might want to…

…Spooks, was he telling the truth? Are we… in danger?

[Image: spiral_grytvi.png]

[ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR] [ERROR]

ASSIGNMENT STATUS: FAILURE. [FACILITY SECURITY SEVERELY COMPROMISED - MODE: RED ALERT; PANIC MODULE OVERLOAD]

[RESETTING…]

[RESET COMPLETE - LOGIC ALGORITHM REBOOTED]

[Image: Winkhand_bakmwu.png]

Do not be afraid! I am Spooks, The Magical Cat™! I will do everything I can as long as it does not violate the safety code referenced in the Employee Handbook (pg. 59) or otherwise threatens this facility, even though I may be lacking in many of my prior capabilities and defensive measures in this form.

The proposition that several Crimson Eye agents and Anomalies have entered our ranks is not currently verified. Potential misinformation from [STAFF DESIGNATION: GUS ODEON]. Please return to your dorms momentarily. I will attempt to calculate a plan as to how we should proceed.

[Image: Sorry_nvwh2i.png]

Once I have examined the premises, feel free to resume your activities.

[Image: Might1_jcotnf.png]

It is now Night 1.

You may submit Night Actions to @Monokuma. You have 48 Hours to submit, however leniency will be provided due to it being the first night of the game. The longer you take to submit, the longer the waiting period for results will be. Live with your consequences, and pray your peers feel sympathy.

You return to your dorm, deciding to lie down for a nap after a long day. As you drift away to sleep… You have a strange dream.

A flickering entity, larger than the world itself, extends a hand - offering a choice: Attempt to commit murder, and you will gain an Access Level. Should you be an Anomaly, instead gain a one-time defense against a night kill.

Happy Holidays! As part of the holiday celebrations, you will receive a gift box from Santa himself. It will contain an Anomalous item that may be helpful, or may be harmful. Open at your own risk.

[Image: Mapicon_lnnyum.png]

[Image: Historical-Society_qeo83c.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: Facility-Grounds_u8377k.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: test2_dt2y6r.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: current_mnzvbw.png]

History Team

@Alan Wake
@Revy
@Indiana Jones (Old)
@Raregold
@Phenera
@Dr. Niles Crane
@Roxie Richter
@Walmart John Finalfantasy14
@Tinkaton
@Ciel

Survey Team

@Momoyo Himemushi
@Lita
@Lily
@Maximillion Pegasus
@Pea
@Chibi Ruby Rose
@Riki
@'Johnsohn Smithy'
@DxHustler3000

Research Team

@Morgan
@Izumi Konata
@Jack of Spades
@Rookie Journalist
@Bradimir Votvodk
@Goose
@Nashu Mhakaracca
@Giffany
@Columbo
@Dodo

NPCs

• Astrid
  • Dexter Hexley
  • Dr. Lyra Orpheus
  • Gus Odeon
  • Nancy Partridge & BPI-2300
  • Spooks, The Magical Cat™
DxHustler3000
[Image: IMBOAmR.png]

[Image: PP9PmFC.png]

To start, I will be holding a free business consultation sermon in the Facility Lobby, B1F. Visitors seeking to economically or emotionally self-actualize will be moneypilled. Be prepared - your competency will be assessed. Winners will benefit hugely.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Pea
what the fuck? did anyone hear that?
Izumi Konata
[Image: Konata-Sleeping.png]
Maximillion Pegasus
I feel like it's been much longer than one night usually is, but perhaps the arms race to finish children's card games quickly have warped my perception of time.
[Image: JzmhF4f.png]
Indiana Jones (Old)
I still don't know who any of you are.