Kabuto
The song sounds more like a waluigi or Wario song than a Bowser song
I do like the song a lot and I love Bowser but it just doesn't feel right for him
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
T-man
Bowser's whole characterization was off in 3D World. Come to think of it, you could honestly replace him in that game with Wario and the whole game would be better for it. He's driving a gaudy purple car, built a theme park for himself, and it would justify why he's not fucking playable.
Spritanium
I think Nintendo should retire Bowser as the main bad guy, it's always way more interesting when he's an antihero who wants to help Mario out in order to reestablish the status quo.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
King Piranha Plant
I think they were trying to play up the vibe established with his neon light disco palace in Super Mario World, but it's never been very consistent. Like they wanna make him this zany villain sometimes as if he were Dr. Robotnik or something but it just doesn't quite work, he is a turtle with a castle
T-man
Spritanium
I will say Punk Incel Bowser from the movie is a successful characterization, and one of the only ones where Bowser's minions seem to be having a killer time enough to justify their continued loyalty
[Image: supercorrect.png]