santa.
hello. it is that time again.

elves who did not finish their presents, you'd better hope you get them in quickly.

first, @Fun With Despair has a gift for @Yrrzy.

gift wrap:

i think a lot of elves drew this time. impressive.
santa.
@Demonlemon has something for @Kright.

gift wrap:

now he is the one drawing others' OCs. tears in my eyes. just kidding. that was from me imagining the fates of those who did not turn theirs in yet. it was very funny
Yrrzy
yooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im so happy to see you drawing more, FWD!!
i love this :)))
Kright
@Demonlemon thank you so much!!! I love this so much!!
santa.
@Kabuto has a physical item and letter for @Nightwheel.

gift wrap:

ashens is cool. his advent calendar series are funny. especially when everyone got sacrificed to the grass mask
santa.
@Snufferin Snagglepuss has also obtained something physical, for @Draku. he leaves this note

gift wrap:

the item itself is a mystery. ominous.
Draku
Thank you! I'll look forward to seeing what it is and post a picture here when it arrives.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
santa.
@Yrrzy has something special for @Demonlemon.

gift wrap:

it's majestic. truer beauty has never been seen before
Draku
that rules wtf
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
santa.
@Kright has drawn something for @Amoeba.

gift wrap:

again, impressive. you elves have stepped up your games this year. santa will only commit a few acts of inexplicable violence in 2024
santa.
@Nightwheel's gift for @Hearts is simple yet effective.

gift wrap:

we all love a good video game after all. who knows what would happen if i didn't try out my violent ideas on virtual people before executing them on actual ones
Nightwheel
(Dec 25, 2023 at 8:58 PM)santa. Wrote: @Kabuto has a physical item and letter for @Nightwheel.

gift wrap:

ashens is cool. his advent calendar series are funny. especially when everyone got sacrificed to the grass mask

WHOA..... I have his first book, Terrible Old Games You Probably Never Heard Of. I picked up a signed copy years ago from Forbidden Planet in London. Never got around to getting a copy of his second book even though I have wanted a copy. I also just recently backed his latest film Turn Back.

Thank you soo much and I can't wait for it to arrive. I am also waiting for my ZX Spectrum Next to show up. Dang shipping company getting fussy over the real time clock batteries. That way I can finally load up the Vinny Vole easter egg from the end of one of his videos.
santa.
@Draku made something for @Kabuto.

gift wrap:

that's okay. i don't either. i lost all hope in drugs when i learned that painkillers are not called that because they kill people via excruciating pain. big letdown
santa.
@Superchao has... several gifts for @sealelement

gift wrap:

that is a lot of books. santa doesn't read much other than the obituary section of the newspaper
santa.
and in turn, @Turb has many things for @Superchao.

gift wrap:

aww. truly the season of giving. i'll keep this warmth in my heart when i deliver some left hooks tonight
Superchao
thank you turb! this is a highly appreciated girl looking to the right, excellent choice thereof

rf4 is also an excellent choice, go for it
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
santa.
@Amoeba is working on something for @Fun With Despair.

gift wrap:

clever, offering tribute ahead of time. the mw elves are truly crafty this year.

that is a santa joke.
santa.
@sealelement has this message for @Turb.

gift wrap:

well, no time like the present.
Fun With Despair
(Dec 25, 2023 at 9:42 PM)santa. Wrote: @Amoeba is working on something for @Fun With Despair.

gift wrap:

clever, offering tribute ahead of time. the mw elves are truly crafty this year.

that is a santa joke.
Hooooly shit that's awesome. You don't have to worry about the steam game, a physical gift is definitely enough, but if you want I will accept.
santa.
@Hearts is at least honest. here is a message for @Snufferin Snagglepuss

gift wrap:

it almost sounds like you WANT all of your bones broken. unfortunately santa cannot gift you the gift of pain if you actually ask for it. that wouldn't be any fun

and with that every gift has been delivered. there was no grinching to be had in the end, much to my surprise. good work, elves.

i'm going to go crack some yeti skulls.