get anything neat over the holidays?

T-man
i got some illumination's the super mario brothers movie figures for christmas, they're actually very nice and fun to pose
[Image: 20231227-192027.jpg]
[Image: 20231227-192845.jpg]
did you get anything cool mw?
Spritanium
My grandma bought me bourbon-scented exfoliating soap as a joke, and it's the nicest soap I've ever used
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Indiana Jones (Old)
I got an insert for a cup holder that changes it into a french fry holder. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, I never eat in my car.
sealelement
i bought these dune and foundation collections that i had been looking at for a while so i'm excited to start those!
100% pure gamer 100%
Kabuto
I got two Lord of the Rings scene boxes for Magic the Gathering which had a lot of predetermined cards I really wanted in them, and they also came with packs and in the random packs I let my girlfriend open one and she pulled a 45$ card so that was pretty sweet. My mother in law got me the Destiny 2 Palladium boots which basically look like Timberlands but for gamers. And I had a nice time with my family so it was good
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Ciel
I got a $20 liquor store gift card that im not sure what to use on cause nothing worth buying is sub 20
Spritanium
(Dec 31, 2023 at 1:54 PM)Ciel Wrote: I got a $20 liquor store gift card that im not sure what to use on cause nothing worth buying is sub 20
Buy something for $40 and pay only $20

Or spend it on G FUEL cans
[Image: supercorrect.png]