Spooks?
Music:

[Image: Hi_bmv20e.png]

Hello! I am... still Spooks, The Magical Cat™!

[Image: no..._pcddfz.png]

I do not enjoy having to do this, however the unrestrained presence of a murderer in our facility constitutes a significant risk to overall safety. In order to determine who we believe the killer to be, !MYSTERY PROTOCOL has again been engaged.

Please place your vote in the following manner:

Vote: [INSERT SUSPECT]

There is a 98.9% chance that you have forgotten, so allow me to reiterate: It is highly encouraged that you either post a reasoning for your vote as well, or refer to another participant's reasoning in order to ensure logic is used in these decisions. Votes with no logical backing historically have had a 68% chance of resulting in an incorrect suspect being chosen.

[Image: Sorry_nvwh2i.png]

Voting will commence immediately. Thank you!

Please place your votes in this thread. This trial will conclude at the same time as the investigation, at 4:00 PM PST on Thursday, January 4th.

The culprit will be sent to the Holding Cell and
Spooks?
Something has happened.

As Spooks calls you to vote, you clutch your head in pain for a moment, causing him to ask if you are okay. You rub your head, now feeling a strange presence overlooking you. Spectators and Ghosts can now vote in Ghost Chat, as well as investigate

If the Spectators and Ghosts find the correct killer and you do not, negative consequences will occur.
Izumi Konata
Detective Konata is here to save the day again! And I know exactly who did it, too! I haven't been wrong yet!

[Image: Konata-Smug.png]

It's Raregold!

[Image: Konata-Serious.png]

They were spotted near Gate #2 early in the night, and we have no information of where they were at the time of the murder. They seem to have gone to bed pretty dang late, after even Beepee said Gus died. I think my case is clear!
DxHustler3000
[Image: VerFT18.png]

Rejoice - this conundrum has been resolved. Let's start at the beginning. Our investigation has given me great confidence in this proposed series of events.

Gus was treated with a certain amount of... inequity, tonight. Assaulted by the common man, zombie, and then set ablaze. None of these, however, were deadly attacks. They only weakened him, preparing him for his execution. His fatal flaw? His missing jugular. It is impossible to survive without those veins. We know none of the other injuries were fatal, as, if he died before the throat attack, he would not have massively bled from his neck. But, he did. This is proof by contradiction.

The marks on his neck are consistent with medical tweezers, which can be sourced from many places in the facility - but only one medical kit was missing them. The one in Gate #2. This is our murder method and weapon. One part of this weapon was found inside his throat, and another was found in the Mirror Lake. This gives us a good indication of where the killer went after the murder.

Simply put, the killer took tweezers from a medical kit in Gate #2, found Gus weakened near the Leisure Centre, and removed his jugular, killing him. They then broke the weapon into pieces and distributed them both inside the victim and within Mirror Lake.

The only person who could have achieved this is also one without testimony or alibi - Raregold, who was seen entering Gate #2 and could have easily accessed the relevant areas, according to witnesses. Their attempt was innovative, disruptive - but not unsolvable.

Pending further testimony from the prime suspect, I will Vote: Raregold. May your truth come to light shortly, or we will be forced to expel you from our company.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Morgan
I Vote: Raregold. Not because of other listed reasons, but because they tried to use their birthday to get away with it.
I'll show you a real dance....
Momoyo Himemushi
DXHustler's argument sums up the case pretty well for me, and with Niles and Pegasus both verifying Raregold's approach from the south, and no indications on anyone else who could have pocketed the weapon, I think it's a solid argument, especially since we don't have any previous nights for item pilfering.

Gonna go ahead and Vote: Raregold
Dodo
Don't have the RP spirit in me today, so let's keep this plain.

I concur with the preceding arguments, and would like to add that the gap between the main building and forest would be an excellent path to take for someone trying to avoid the metal detector at the checkpoint.

Vote: Raregold
Lita

confessed on discord + konata's reasoning
Ciel
confessed :(
vote: raregold
Riki
Heropon will Vote: Raregold... Hom Hom confessed...
Phenera
Long story short, they were near the murder scene at the right time. They were in the forest long enough to confound the timeline, but were spotted early in the night coming from the direction of Gate #2, and the forest is quite close to the north of the Patio. Which, from Alan's night and mine, we know the north of the Patio person is the likely killer.

Also they confessed, so-

Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Nashu Mhakaracca

[Image: confused.png]

...she confessed.
Giffany
Hello, Raregold! It seems that you are, guilty. That is a shame. I hope you consider not killing in the future! Vote: Raregold
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Dr. Niles Crane
Walmart John Finalfantasy14
Thank you for confessing I'm still way too sick to try to use my brain and figure things out myself at the moment.
Columbo

No sense beating around the bush if they've confessed. Would somebody really confess to a murder they didn't do?
Tinkaton
Raregold
Jack of Spades
Vote:Raregold

Motive: You killed Gus for his sweet digs.

Into the holding cell with you.
Alan Wake

I had my suspicions regarding Columbo and Momoyo, but... it's hard to argue against a confession.
Lily
they confessed. I hope I get something for voting this took like 5 seconds to write which is a lot of time