what family guy characters do you think they will put in fortnite

Kabuto
for reference when they put Rick Sanchez in the battle pass a few seasons ago, eventually they added more Rick and Morty characters to the in game store, it just took a while. i've really been racking my brain to figure out who t hey would put in from Family Guy. they already had to make peter buff to fit the in game player models, so i think that rules out other fat/differently shaped characters like cleveland or joe. I think most likely it will be Lois and possibly Quagmire, especially now that Quagmire has had his character shifted from just 'he is a rapist' to 'he is an airline pilot and hates brian'
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Fortnite
theyre doing what now
Indiana Jones (Old)
brian seems a safe pick
Spritanium
I hope they add my favorite character "Those good old-fashioned values on which we used to rely"
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
greased up deaf guy
sealelement
I don't think they will add anybody else from Family Guy, other than maybe the giant chicken. Everything else deserves to be forgotten and thrown out. Family Guy is the Amazing Atheist of television.
100% pure gamer 100%
Kabuto
(Jan 14, 2024 at 8:07 AM)sealelement Wrote: I don't think they will add anybody else from Family Guy, other than maybe the giant chicken. Everything else deserves to be forgotten and thrown out. Family Guy is the Amazing Atheist of television.

this is actually the leading theory among top fortnite leakers/analysts beecause peter's tv clip backbling references only items that are in the game except for an angry chicken fight scene, so
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
sealelement
they could do stan smith maybe... i dunno though, you don't see memes of american dad characters the way you see deep fried peter griffin memes talking about how communism is good or explaining jokes
100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
(Jan 27, 2024 at 4:29 AM)sealelement Wrote: they could do stan smith maybe... i dunno though, you don't see memes of american dad characters the way you see deep fried peter griffin memes talking about how communism is good or explaining jokes

there are no american dad memes because people who like american dad do so unironically, family guy on the other hand has such a poor reputation with stuffy arbiters of culture that people began enjoying it ironically and eventually it became a guilty pleasure. all the reasons people find family guy to be lowbrow slop is what makes it a perfect vessel for detached ironic memes