What is the most slept-on Minus World Theme

Spritanium
I think Diet Minus World gets a bad rap and also no rap at all
[Image: supercorrect.png]
rtsmarty
The original minus blue kinda rules tbh
sealelement
minus blue and nightly stroll are the only ones that dont give me eye strain and honestly i think minus blue is pretty great. the rest suck though sorry but i am correct about everything
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
let's flip through the skins

minus blue is great and pretty aesthetic. one of the best default themes on a site imo.

diet minus world is fucking horrendous im turning this off good god

go green is pretty aight, i was using it for a while way back when it got added. the background color could probably match the green a little better as the contrast is a little TOO distracting compared to the other skins, but it's still good.

GOOD GOD THE CHRISTMAS THEME IS ASS ON ULTRAWIDE GET IT AWAY MY EYES

oh positive world is cool. i like this actually. good way to do a bright skin by still taking the darker shades of said lighter colors. i might use this in the future.

beach fun is a theoretically good idea but the user square and forum/search bars desperately need to be darker like the main forum stuff. would be a great skin if not for that.

nightly stroll truly is the best. no beating that. white on not-quite-black is peak aesthetic for web design because it objectively strains your eyes the least of anything to look at.

halloween spooktacular is good. i like the logo. nice choice in palette, this works pretty dang well. will use this upcoming october.

thanks for making me try out the skins again i honestly set it to nightly stroll for the past couple years and forgot about it.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Minus Blue I spent months on and the other themes I did were ~3 hours so that explains things
Spritanium
I wonder if I can copy the theme-override.css file into ChatGPT and just tell it to make a new theme
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Vertette
(Jan 19, 2024 at 4:16 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I wonder if I can copy the theme-override.css file into ChatGPT and just tell it to make a new theme
[Image: QzndZNZ.png]
Draku
AI truly will replace us.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]