Spooks?
Music:

[Image: tilt_x8g9mu.png]

By now, I am sure you all understand the intricacies of the trial. One among you is a murderer, guilty of the sin which was laid bare at dawn. I believe you know what to do, so I will not waste time with statistics and other ramblings as my inferior double has done.

Place your vote as follows:

Vote: [INSERT SUSPECT]

It is advised that you provide evidence and reasoning with your vote as well. Should you make an uneducated vote, it will be your hands that will be stained player's blood. It will be you who must live with the consequences.

[Image: smug_pfievb.png]

Not that that's my problem, though! Get voting, or else! You don't wanna be caught with your pants down during double murder night, do you?

Please place your votes in this thread. This trial will conclude at the same time as the investigation, at 4:00 PM PST on Monday, January 22nd.

Spectators and Ghosts can vote in Ghost Chat, as well as investigate

If the Spectators and Ghosts find the correct killer and you do not, negative consequences will occur.

The culprit will be executed, by the laws of the Killing Game

Additionally, the Somatic Seal has been revealed.

Please vote as to whether you would like to Disable it, or Leave it be.

If the seal is disabled, a sacrifice must be chosen to perform the task. They will bear the some consequences for this action - be it a great reward, or a crushing loss. If no sacrifice is chosen, one will be chosen at random from those who wished to disable it.

You may include your chosen Sacrifice in your vote - though they must be willing to take this risk.
Spooks?
[Image: tilt_x8g9mu.png]

Oh, yes. I forgot.

I vote to disable the Somatic Seal.

Such a thing serves only to get in the way, after all.
Mr. Scratch
Well, personally, I don't give a shit who murdered the bird. I'm more interested in eating a succulent goose meal. Maybe invite the murderer to a nice moonlit dinner. I know a real cozy Place.

But this seal? This seal intrigues me. And I'm sure my better half is shaking in his elbow-patch tweed jacket just thinking about that thing getting disabled. So you know what?

...I want the writer to disable the seal.
Momoyo Himemushi
Way I see, Konata already volunteered. And with how rabid some of these people are, breaking the seal is gonna happen one way or the other. Let's do it and control it, huh?

I'm gonna say Konata should break the seal.
Izumi Konata
I am way too interested in seeing what happens when the seal is disabled, so I want to disable the seal myself
Dodo
[Image: 666978fef23929ea55caf49c8eec3ed5ec587160.pnj]

[Image: 6e139ae98697f2bd764c6da6ba80ade703031ce9.gifv]

GIVE A MAN A FISH, AND HE WILL DO A MAN'S LABOR.

GIVE HIM A LASHING, AND HE WILL DO THE WORK OF THREE.

[Image: 9bbedeec2be17b8bc389b1dd496710e58653a563.gifv]

VOTE: TINKATON

ALSO DO NOT TOUCH THAT SEAL. YOU WILL REGRET IT.
Giffany
[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_glare.gif]

I do not know who killed Goose yet. But it is unadvisable to break the seal.
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Morgan
I think we should Break the Seal. I think Red Spooks is bluffing about it being what he wants. Even if he's not, between the lot of us we're a valid fighting force. No reason we can't beat back whatever unholy thing comes out from the chamber if we break the seal.

Retracted because I can't read. Don't undo the Seal.

I double takesies-backsies since I promised I would if the vote got closer. Break that seal shit wide open, and make Konata do it.
I'll show you a real dance....
The Thing that Lives Beneath
I vote to leave the seal be. We have enough problems here without breaking more stuff!
Nashu Mhakaracca
[Image: toof.png]

We shouldn't touch anything until we have more information. Don't break the seal.
Dodo
(Jan 22, 2024 at 4:38 AM)Morgan Wrote: Even if he's not, between the lot of us we're a valid fighting force. No reason we can't beat back whatever unholy thing comes out from the chamber if we break the seal.

[Image: 4c5832645076068294ed053327abb65622329ed7.gifv]

DID YOU NOT FLEE IN ABJECT TERROR WHEN I DECLARED MY HONORABLE CHALLENGE TO YOU IN FRONT OF THE BATHROOM?

AND YET YOU HOPE TO COMBAT THE MIGHT OF DREAMS WITH SUCH FEEBLE STRENGTH?
Morgan
(Jan 22, 2024 at 4:54 AM)Dodo Wrote:
(Jan 22, 2024 at 4:38 AM)Morgan Wrote: Even if he's not, between the lot of us we're a valid fighting force. No reason we can't beat back whatever unholy thing comes out from the chamber if we break the seal.

[Image: 4c5832645076068294ed053327abb65622329ed7.gifv]

DID YOU NOT FLEE IN ABJECT TERROR WHEN I DECLARED MY HONORABLE CHALLENGE TO YOU IN FRONT OF THE BATHROOM?

AND YET YOU HOPE TO COMBAT THE MIGHT OF DREAMS WITH SUCH FEEBLE STRENGTH?

One, I didn't flee, you apologized to me for throwing a dumbbell at my head. Two, I had to leave because I was doing a subquest. Get your priorities straight.
Izumi Konata
[Image: Konata-Crying.png]

I don't want to do this, cuz she was so helpful tonight for the Sleep Lab, but I think I have to vote Phenera right now.

She was the only one who could have grabbed bleach earlier and also had a gap in her testimony to fit a kill in. Sorry Phenera
Maximillion Pegasus
I have no strong conviction toward a killer, but I do feel I must urge us all to not break the seal.
[Image: JzmhF4f.png]
Columbo
Look, I don't know much about this magic stuff, just what my brother talked my ear off about when we were younger. But I do know people, and I'm not gonna sugar coat it: I don't think we're organized enough to stop somebody who was determined enough to push that button. 'Specially some sort of super powered anomaly, or Crimson Eye.
So in the interest of not being left in the dark, Unseal that thing in front of everybody. And if Miss Izumi Konata is volunteering to do it... so be it.

Oh, should that be Konata-san? Or Konata-chan? Sorry, I'm not super familiar with Japanese neither. Though, funny story, my cousin's currently living in Japan and... oh, right, the investigation.
Rookie Journalist
Well im on the short list so going to vote while I can -

Vote: Phenera

Reasoning:
- Could have gotten the Vinager N1 while in the Kitchen
- Was near boiler room at least twice in the night (Heading into seminar and leaving afterwards)
- Was near the Leisure Center / BPI-3550's room at the start of the night so could have let dog out
- Was able to disguise themselves as Goose (unsure when they changed into goose / went out of goose), could have dressed up with them with the intent to kill and mess with timeline
Izumi Konata
Changing my vote from Phenera to the Rookie Journalist. It seems Miss RJ lied about kitchen activities in night 1 and could have taken the vinegar of needed...
Phenera
Putting a vote down now, but may be swayed by the resolution of the meat situation.

Vote: Rookie Journalist
-Was in the Kitchen Night one, and thus able to gather the vinegar used in the kill.
-Claims to have grabbed meat, but has not produced this meat and has been cagey about it.
-She was in proximity to the Boiler Room and could have taken the bleach.
-Unaccounted for around the time of the murder

Will ponder this and the matter of the seal further.
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Morgan
I'll have to Vote for Hazel on this one, mostly for the lie of omission about the kitchen, as well as opportunity this night.
Ciel
it must have been that cute little doggie protecting it's territory, I must Vote: Underground Lab
now, for the real issue at hand, I believe we should leave the seal be for now. the potential for chaos is not good for finishing up this job clean and alive

EDIT: well then, it seems the local rookie bit off a little more than she could chew. I'm sad to say that I must vote: rookie journalist
I have been convinced to vote for the unsealing, potential consequences be damned.