[Image: 71-29yq-CPz-L-AC-UF894-1000-QL80-FMwebp.webp]
Draku
happy birthday!
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yrrzy
hope u got replacement nintendo physicals
Spritanium
Thanks everyone!

I am still doing a cost-benefit analysis between buying loose physical copies (I still have the cases) and just buying digital versions at full price + pretending I never owned the physical ones. In that sense the biggest loss is Super Mario 3D All-Stars which sells for an offensive price
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(Jan 30, 2024 at 4:27 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Thanks everyone!

I am still doing a cost-benefit analysis between buying loose physical copies (I still have the cases) and just buying digital versions at full price + pretending I never owned the physical ones. In that sense the biggest loss is Super Mario 3D All-Stars which sells for an offensive price
Dude, Mario died on March 31st 2021, man. If you want someone to go desecrate his grave like that you're gonna have to suck it up and pay the price.

Monster.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
it's a real toss up, the switch has been my main platform for pretty much its entire run and I decided to go all digital due to the switch's core concept making it a particularly appealing option, it wasn't until this year the deals on physical games got good enough to make me actually regret it

switch games, especially nintendo first party games are so absurdly small in file size that i've got like a hundred games on my 1tb sd card with 250gb left over, having everything be immediately accessible has been awesome

one thing i've enjoyed about buying games digitally from nintendo is getting their monopoly money from purchases, i basically get my taxes back in nintendo fun bucks. it comes in handy for smaller purchases, got a lot of games and dlc for free this way

whatever you decided you should start using dekudeals to track prices
King Piranha Plant
Duuuude Happy Birthday Spritey

here is a picture

[Image: jeune-femme-c%C3%A9l%C3%A9brant-lanniver...POz4flzdg=]