Spooks?
Music:

[Image: tilt_x8g9mu.png]

We have been graced by two kills on this wonderful day. Two murderers as well, what a coincidence. Yet, nothing has changed. You will vote for those who you believe to be the killer - or languish in your despair as the killers walk free.

[Image: tiltright_jnufn9.png]

The nature of this evening, however... makes things complicated. One vote will not be, enough - no.

Place your votes as follows:

Vote: [INSERT SUSPECT] for @Chibi Ruby Rose's killer
Vote: [INSERT SUSPECT] for @Momoyo Himemushi's killer

These are the colors of their final destinations in life - and the colors that will condemn the one you believe to be the murderer.

Though... If you wish to Vote normally without the burden of colorful friviolity, simply ensure that you identify the victim whose killer you are voting for - lest my hand be forced and their vote placed at random instead.

As before... it is advised that you provide evidence and reasoning with your vote as well. Should you make an uneducated vote, it will be your hands that will be stained player's blood. It will be you who must live with the consequences.

Please place your votes in this thread. This trial will conclude at the same time as the investigation, at 6:00 PM PST on Saturday, February 10th.

Spectators and Ghosts can vote in Ghost Chat, as well as investigate

If the Spectators and Ghosts find the correct killer and you do not, negative consequences will occur.

The culprit will be executed, by the laws of the Killing Game

Should a Seal be uncovered during investigation, it shall be added here for players to vote on.

Should a Seal be discovered after the Trial has ended but before the Night Phase, you will be allowed to vote for it alongside the Wraith Vote.
Izumi Konata
Morgan did it
hustler
DxHustler3000
Roxie Richter
Roxie Richter

Pressure vote until this nonsense with her crimbo shadow man accomplice is sorted out
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Indiana Jones (Old)
Momoyo - Suicide. Could have picked up bombs while in the mine. Tossed the bomb off while riding the tram and then lied about it during seance. No role reveal because it would reveal some sort of suicide jester power.
Roxie Richter - Kill was actually done by The Imposter, but he was let out by Roxie with the help of her Crimson Eye allies.
DxHustler3000
Unvote Roxie Richter, Vote Momoyo

Using bomb's to commune with a higher power by violently killing yourself. A little unorthodox, but not unheard of in my line of work.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Izumi Konata
(Feb 10, 2024 at 5:20 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Morgan did it
hustler

Please ignore these votes completely

I hate that I'm saying this for the Momoyo case, but I... Think Momoyo killed herself

As for Ruby's, well. Still have no idea, do my gut is telling me Revy but I'll prolly change the vote later
Morgan
Alright, I'm here to try and deliver some Closing Arguments, at least on Momoyo's case while the information is fresh.

Momoyo's night begins with her going outside to dig a big hole. This is relevant to her alleged "murder plans" for the night. Her actions are vague, be thankful we have any from the Seance. The important bit is that she ends up in the Receiving Bay to collect more tools for her "plan."

After grabbing a Boxcutter and Duct Tape, she passed by Me, who had notably just taken the Shuttle and not died, on her way to the Shuttle. My personal theory is that she waited for someone to come pass by her before moving to the Shuttle itself.

She then Boards the Shuttle from Station 2, and begins her Final Ride. Halfway down the track, she produces Dynamite she acquired from the Mines on an earlier night. The Dynamite is volatile and dangerous, able to be set off by being exceptionally rough with it. Knowing this, she lobs it through the Emergency Hatch on top of the Shuttle Car, and has the Dynamite detonate underneath to kill herself.

I don't know why she did this. In theory she was banking on the other shuttle rider she caught to take the fall and die with her. We have no other clues and Jack's Detective Pipe only helps to confirm the theory. So, I guess be glad we're not sending someone to the wolves for it?

Vote: Momoyo, for her own Suicide.

Ruby's murder is currently still being investigated, but I'll echo the popular vote for now on the basis of having let a literal bloodsucking monster into the building. This is subject to change for now.

Vote: Roxie Ritcher
I'll show you a real dance....
Dr. Niles Crane
For now, I'm saying Momoyo killed Momoyo - but I'm open to any evidence to the contrary.

I couldn't even guess for the other one.
Jack of Spades
Morgan
I really think someone stood off to the side of the tracks and threw the TNT onto it, but I have no idea who else that could be.
Hustler
Didn't they wake up from being knocked out in the Anomaly Lab? Maybe they went to go kill Ruby from there.
Columbo
Momoyo
It only fits in my head if it's a suicide. Shame, too, she had a lot to live for. As for Ruby...

...I got nothin' for poor Ruby. I'm real disappointed in myself, believe you me.
Revy
Roxie

"Agent of chaos"? Give me a break. If you've got no goal, then you won't be going anywhere.

And nowhere's exactly where I'm going to take you.
Jack of Spades
(Feb 11, 2024 at 1:36 AM)Jack of Spades Wrote: Morgan
I really think someone stood off to the side of the tracks and threw the TNT onto it, but I have no idea who else that could be.
Hustler
Didn't they wake up from being knocked out in the Anomaly Lab? Maybe they went to go kill Ruby from there.

I have decided thatMomoyo & Hustler is more likely. Ugh, I just don't know about Roxie or Pegasus.
Alan Wake
With there being so little time left in the trial... our leading theory for Momoyo's death is that it was suicide. Failing that, one of the early visitors planted it - but we've ran out of time.

For Ruby? We have nothing concrete - no leads, no clear evidence. I've spent the last five hours obsessing over a locked box for heaven's sake.

Vote: ABSTAIN. for @Chibi Ruby Rose's killer
Vote: Momoyo (Suicide) for @Momoyo Himemushi's killer
Dodo
Vote: Suicide (Momoyo; deduction didn't deconfirm suicide because it can't just outright say "you got it right, lol")
Vote: Roxy (Ruby; don't believe in this at all, won't win vote anyway, but I want the grab bag on the off-chance this happens to somehow be right)
Lita
Momoyo killed herself.

I don't feel good about this one, but there's little if any way anyone else could access both dynamite and the shuttle car. The absence of her role still concerns me but well... There's not much I can do.

Lily killed Ruby.

Hate to do this to my name double but 1. she said she wanted to die on discord, 2. was in the forest with Alan Wake and company and could have potentially flung Ruby's body through the Fairy Circle Teleporter... But I feel really crappy about this vote too, ugh.
Giffany
```Vote: Alan Wake
Vote: Momoyo

Hello everyone, I'm panicking!
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
*Mute
[Image: U9NSiZ9.png]

[Image: hVDPZJJ.png]

For Case 1... I ##Abstain

[Image: eHKMos8.png]

There's something you have to understand here. I can't actually say what I am for sure, but my code tells me I'm a Bureau security AI. My task the best I can figure out is basically to keep the Facility secure and prevent any harm from coming to Bureau personnel, which is what all of you are registered as even if I know some number of you are Crimson Eye members or Anomalies. And as an AI who wasn't active at the start of the Killing Game, I'm also not affected by incentives here.

[Image: E5n5qIu.png]

It's not exactly rational, okay, I get it! But even if I was certain who did it, and I don't know any better than the rest of you, I cant go against my programming and be involved in condemning someone to death if they aren't a direct and immediate threat. I'm not supposed to do that.

[Image: OTIUbRR.png]

For Case 2 though I have an out and can vote without violating my programming. I think it's likely enough ##Momoyo killed herselff, and voting that way won't lead to any more deaths.

I... Won't judge or speculate on her motives. I don't think any of you should either, okay?
Character & sprites from Analogue: A Hate Story
Riki
Vote: Momoyo (Suicide)
Vote: Roxie

Sorry sorry! Riki want to provide better reason, but so so busy! Worry for apes Hom Hom. But... Dodo help Roxie, so... stomach hurt if pon think too hard. Riki is nothingpon... blood on hands... blood everywhere.
Indiana Jones (Old)
(Feb 10, 2024 at 11:26 PM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: Momoyo - Suicide. Could have picked up bombs while in the mine. Tossed the bomb off while riding the tram and then lied about it during seance. No role reveal because it would reveal some sort of suicide jester power.
Roxie Richter - Kill was actually done by The Imposter, but he was let out by Roxie with the help of her Crimson Eye allies.
Unvote Roxie, vote Revy
Phenera
```Vote: [Roxie Richter] for @Chibi Ruby Rose's killer (right general area, right access level. Not confident and I'm sorry Roxie)
Vote: [Momoyo] for @Momoyo Himemushi's killer
(Suicide not proven impossible. The gap between Morgan and Dodo makes it nearly impossible for it to be anyone else, seemingly).
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite