2. your mom
3. Ultimate Smoke Bomb User
4. I got smoke bombs, they're cool
5. My fa is dying
Anonymous
1. TINKATON
2. TINKATON
3. TINKA TINKATON
4. TINK TINK TINKA TINKA TINK TINKATON, TINKA TINKATON TINK TINK TINKA TINKA TINK TINKATON
5. TINKA TINKA TINKATON TINK TINKATON TINKA TINK TINKA
Anonymous
๐’€ธ๐’€ช๐’€๐’€†๐’€‡๐’€ฏ๐’€ผ๐’€ป๐’ˆ๐’€๐’€๐’€›๐’€จ๐’€ง๐’˜๐’€ฑ๐’€ฒ๐’€˜๐’€—๐’€•๐’€ฎ๐’€ก๐’€Ÿ๐’…๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’€ต๐’€ช๐’€๐’€†๐’€‡๐’€ฏ๐’€ผ๐’€ป๐’ˆ๐’€๐’€๐’€›๐’€จ๐’€ง๐’˜๐’€ฑ๐’€ฒ๐’€˜๐’€—๐’€๐’€†๐’€‡๐’€ฏ๐’€ผ๐’€ป๐’ˆ๐’€๐’€๐’€›๐’€จ๐’€ง๐’˜๐’€ฑ๐’€ฒ๐’€˜๐’€—๐’€•๐’€ฎ๐’€ก๐’€Ÿ๐’…๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’€ต๐’€ช๐’€๐’€†๐’€‡๐’€ฏ๐’€ผ๐’€ป๐’ˆ๐’€๐’€
Anonymous
1. Jack of Spades
2. Beholder
3. Crimson Eye Scientist
4. Stealing BPI information
5. Revealing the identities of other crimson eye operatives
Anonymous
#6 PLEASE MEET ME OUTSIDE THE ARMORY TONIGHT FOR AN INTERVIEW
Anonymous
1. Spooks
2. The Magical Catโ„ข
3. Facility Safety AI
4. I'm Spooks, the Magical Catโ„ข!
5. [DATABASE ERROR]
Anonymous
1. HELLO!!!!!!
2. YES!!!!!!
Anonymous
1. Riki Sneaky
2. Mind Flayer
3. Crimson Eye Blackmailer
4. Riki blackmail people!
5. Riki no say other crimbocrimbos
Anonymous
1. Alan Wake
2. Lich
3. Crimson Eye Triple Murderer
4. Initiate a triple murder night
5. Can't reveal the other crimson eye
Anonymous
#8 PLEASE MEET ME IN PHILADELPHIA.
Anonymous
1. Indy
2. THE MUSCLE
3. Ultimate Djinn Master
4. I have a Lamp with three wishes. Once per night, I can rub my lamp to summon the Djinn within the lamp and assign it to another player, using up a wish. The Djinn is invisible after I assign it to a player. I can assign a Djinn to be a helpful spirit to another player, or hinder the other player's actions as a harmful spirit. Djinns do not gain meta knowledge about the player they are targeting. A helpful Djinn will protect another player from being attacked, but it does not guarantee protection from kills and it will not assist the assisted player in kill attempts, and with my account for the night, I will learn certain details from my helpful Djinn about unsuccessful attempts on the targeted player (but not successful attempts). A harmful Djinn will make another player's actions less successful, including kill attempts, and make it easier for them to be knocked out, hindered, or killed by other players. However, I do not gain any information from a harmful Djinn. The Lamp is useless after it is depleted, but I'm told there is an Anomaly held by the Historical Society to potentially restore wishes.
5. If anyone sees my Lamp or the process of summoning my Djinn, then the Djinn and I will swap places; the Djinn will become an NPC character, while I will be cursed to be his Djinn, and my role will change to the ULTIMATE MASTERED DJINN. This can be reversed, but the Djinn-turned-NPC gains 3 wishes they can use me for, and if they can use all three, then I die. On nights where I am a Djinn that my Djinn-turned-NPC uses me as a helpful Djinn, I will gain an account of what I saw, much like the vague accounts my helpful Djinn can give me. I am allowed to investigate as a Djinn, but I do not have access to my Djinn-turned-NPC's account.
Anonymous
1. ๆก็”Ÿ ไธ€้ฆฌ
2. ใ‚ธใƒฃใƒƒใ‚ธใƒกใƒณใƒˆใ‚ซใ‚บๅ›
3. ๅ ‚ๅณถใฎ้พ
4. ใ“ใฎ้ƒจๅˆ†ใ‚’๏ฝธ๏พž๏ฝบ๏พž๏พ™็ฟป่จณใ—ใพใ—ใŸใ€‚ใ“ใ‚ŒใŒใƒ€ใƒกใช็†็”ฑใงใ™ใ€‚
5. You must be as dramatic as possible.
Anonymous
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON DREI
Anonymous
#6 THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
Anonymous
i-is it too late to apply haha.....