Shedinja
Post your insecurities regarding your metagame performance here for other members to use as fuel for the fire. If you view this thread you are forced to post at least once. No exceptions.
Shedinja
I feel like my shit is falling off real fast. I'm more of the early game type as my methods are predictable and basic.
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
Agastya
my limited activity leaves my preferred style unsustainable.

also with the inclusion of this spooktastic event i fear that joining in as such a powerful wizard would break the game. perhaps i should be a boss battle
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Two_Finger
im dead
Beako
(Oct 7, 2016 at 2:02 AM)Gato Wrote: If you view this thread you are forced to post at least once. No exceptions.

LOL
Spritanium
I lose my shit pretty frequently, very unbecoming. Need to work on my poker posts
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yoshin
I need to actually post some shit
T-man
I need to upgrade defense.
Pea
still haven't accommodated to the metagame
Shroomguy
Playing too safe, need to work on getting in there and closing things. Didn't use my Old Guard techs at ALL when I was in that skill branch either which I regret tbh.
The Beef Baron
DrTapeworm
need to autocorrect more words into scenes from hotel mario
[Image: dinogunz.png]
you know that one artist that came out and dropped 2 really good projects and then just fell off

that's how i feel as far as my metagame performance
God
my metagame performance was really poor last month but i think i've found a good way to force yourself to improve is to just dump all your money into MetagameBot. that way you have strong motivation to up your game and get some of it back. my metagame has been going strong ever since.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
i didnt mean to be rude but when you view this you have to post so that was the first thing on my mind
God
[Image: 464353456.jpg]
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
[deleted]
Aidan
nothing i post is going to be as strong as that days of our lives shit
i need to start picking top tiers