beast boy
26.67%
raven
20.00%
cyborg
13.33%
terra
0%
another teen titans type character (please explain)
6.67%
none of the above
13.33%
Total: 15 vote(s)

which teen titan did you kin when you were [age you watched teen titans at]

sealelement
thread title
sealelement
mine was starfire. by the way if you have a problem with me using the term kin then just pretend it's whatever word you like that means the same thing (e.g. which teen titan did you like the most or identify with the most)
sealelement
i think zelma ended up being the terra of minus world (rip) (did you guys know they fucking brought terra back to life in the comics recently as just some random side character on deathstroke's super villain team apparently? what the fuck)
100% pure gamer 100%
Vertette
i wanted raven to be my girlfriend as a kid, is that close enough
sealelement
sure
100% pure gamer 100%
Superchao
I voted cyborg

Booyah!
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Yrrzy
i first watched teen titans when i was 28 i think
Yrrzy
it was teen titans go
Nashu Mhakaracca
I wouldn't use the word kin to describe my feelings about any titan but I had a childhood crush on Terra
you put rip next to my name again and im catching another year ban for asshole behavior.

also starfires bitchy older sister. i dont need to elaborate.
sealelement
i thought you got perma'd (mandela effect i guess) and i'm so glad i was wrong Sniff...
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
Robin, I'm a basic bitch. But also teen titans was an "I'll watch it if it's on" show for me, and I still don't understand which Robin this is or why Batman isn't around
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Kabuto
i think i related most to the weird little inventor freak. but my longest standing teen titans memory is that i have memorized the name of the hannah barbera sound effects library sound SKIP'S FLARTLES 02 from a teen titans tentacle animation i saw at too young an age. it was also used inthe dexters lab episode where he eats a really big burrito and gets an upset tummy
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Yrrzy
seal i think the information gained from making this thread has been a net negative experience actually
Jetamo
i wasn't a big fan of teen titans tbh
but at the time pretty much the only serial cartoon i watched and liked was digimon
and we only got up to digimon tamers in the uk
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Roserade
(Mar 17, 2024 at 4:26 AM)Jetamo Wrote: and we only got up to digimon tamers in the uk
You're better off for it
Momoyo Himemushi
this is data squad erasure and i will NOT stand for it
sealelement
didnt savers have bad guys that turned into digimon as like a reaction to how people hated frontier? i think thats really petty but in a funny way so thats pretty great. i didnt really watch savers though because frontier sucked
100% pure gamer 100%
King Piranha Plant
did you know there's a very obscure BB+Cyborg pairing where it's like their bromance except if it were more cuddly n cute

[Image: PXqhI3I.png]
[Image: q9Pj6Wx.png]
[Image: Et2OZpz.png]
King Piranha Plant
(Mar 12, 2024 at 4:31 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Robin, I'm a basic bitch. But also teen titans was an "I'll watch it if it's on" show for me, and I still don't understand which Robin this is or why Batman isn't around

Also I like that Spritey is a Robin, I feel like online it's slightly more rare to identify with Robin and maybe signifies leadership and maturity which are sorely lacking in this fanbase and our society as a whole