MSO
parents are split/divorced still bothers me
no longer living in the house I grew up in, been cramped down in my grandmas basement for awhile
living in grandmas house, constantly reminded of my grandpa who i miss very much almost all the time
one of our cats passed away the other night and me and my mother saw her being put to sleep in front of our eyes
my mother going through depression as well

tell me good news or shittier things happening to you guys so i can stop being a wuss about stuff
Shedinja
probably gonna live the sweet neet life off some of my former boomer neighbor's rent dosh while i prep to become a navy officer for a few years. gonna be their roomies charging them for my food/leisure budget while they only come to live here a few days a month. i'm already used to shit conditions, don't get seasick and find living away from society therapeutic for me so i may be engaging in a good career choice for myself after various rejections from after onsite interviews from various silicon valley companies from my time there.

my dad put my first cat to sleep just cus she had worms so i feel you fam. other than that i got nothing
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
AWFADragNaut
aw im sorry that sounds really rougf :(

But i am here to talk if you wan t anyone to talk to. i havebeen morle suport for many many people. I can be moral support for at least one more:)
T-man
I know depression well, it sucks ass. Hope things start looking up for you soon.
Sounds like you need someone to talk to; or vent at. We'r all here for you brah. Mostly the nigga above though; but we're all here.

and if nothing else, know that it will get better. even if it doesnt seem like it.