Superchao
Hello, and welcome to Homicide Activity! After a week of figuring out what it would even be carefully crafting a fun little side activity, I've finished it up! And so, I present a new little game.

See, we all like Killing Game, but attempting's risky, after all. The troubles with getting away with it, the concern you're not good at making attempts... well, why not have a fun way to practice? In Homicide Activity, you attempt, and that's all! Each round, I'll present a new crafted murder scenario. Within a confined space, you must submit an attempt on a specified person using what's available, all while planning around witnesses and complications. Clarifying questions are allowed and welcomed! You PM me your attempt, and 24-48 hours (workshopping this at the moment) after the round went up, I'll put all attempts I received in a poll, anonymized. People vote on which one they think is the best, and you get points! Then at the end we just say "hey you got the most points, have a badge" or something.

Here's an example scenario.

Host Wrote:You are in a kitchen, here to kill the head chef. He's currently making the centerpiece for the upcoming brunch, while a sous-chef runs around moving food from place to place and a waiter enters on a regular basis. How do you kill the head chef?

Killer 1 Wrote:Do I have a knife? How often does the waiter show up?

Killer 2 Wrote:What's in the centerpiece? Is the head chef allergic to anything?

Host Wrote:You have a knife, the waiter shows up every five minutes or so, the centerpiece is a huge pork roast, and the head chef is allergic to peanuts.

Killer 1 Wrote:I tell the sous-chef the waiter insulted him, wait for the waiter to show up, and then tell him that the sous-chef said some unflattering things about him. When the waiter goes to challenge the chef, I make sure to back them both up and convince them to settle it outside. When they're gone, I take my knife and stab the head chef, before cleaning up the mess and propping him at the counter so people think he's alive for a while, then I leave.

Killer 2 Wrote:I grab some peanuts and crush them. When the waiter is gone, I tell the sous-chef to ask the head chef something for me, and when they're both busy I press the crushed peanuts into the pork, and use gravy to hide the nuts. Then I take the chance to pickpocket the head chef's epipen, and leave, waiting for him to eat the nuts when he samples the pork and have his fatal allergic reaction.

And that's about the size of it! Hopefully people find this fun, I'm kind of winging it here.

For Round 1, you're presented with the following Homicide:

Quote:You are in a train, with your target the businessman in the fifth and last car. It's late at night, so there's not that many people, but there are still several on board who are awake. The awake passengers are spread through the second, third, and fifth cars, and the fourth car is a dining car with a few staff members cleaning up. How do you commit your Homicide here?

Feel free to ask questions, ask for clarifications, and just generally come up with ideas! I hope you all enjoy Homicide Activity!
[Image: U7dyPAD.png]
Indiana Jones (Old)
Are we allowed to kill innocents?
Superchao
You can't kill them (only one murder a night!) But you can beat the shitnout of them, poison them nonlethally, and otherwise do as you like to remove them as obstacles.
Lita
What car do I start in? What do I have on me? How long do I have to reach our destination?
Superchao
Everyone starts in the second car, with a train ticket on them. You have a few hours before the next stop.
MoonAge
do the passenger cars have a bell system or anything that would notify a staff member someone needs assistance?
Superchao
There's a call button at the end of each car.
Izumi Konata
where in the 5th car is the businessman?
Superchao
The businessman is sitting about 2/3rds of the way to the back. He is the only one in his row, but other passengers are in the rows directly in front of and behind him.