Spooks?
music:

[Image: spiral_grytvi.png]

[!FAMILIAR ESOTERA SIGNAL DETECTED!]

This individual displays the same signature as the servitor previously inhabiting my physical interface. Please exercise caution. Please do not panic. Please do not panic. Please do not panic. Please do n

[PANIC LEVEL: 76.4%]
[PANIC LEVEL: 87.8%]

[Image: worry_g2kyga.png]

No… Y-you! You’re the one who…

[Image: spooks1_aqgizm.png]

Ahahaha… While the circumstances run contrary to the intended circumstance, I’m pleased to make your acquaintance at long last, child of my enemy.

Now, do proceed with what you were about to say before I so rudely interrupted. This mask belies my curiosity - I do find myself longing to uncover just what is being done with my precious Codex in my absence.

[Image: spooks2_pby9ny.png]

A hunger gnawing at the rest of you, I’m sure…

[Image: lyrathalassic4_df3mr1.png]

Standing around while other people do your hard work for you, forcing people to kill off valuable test subjects and my… lab assistants…

…All for your dumb ritual! All the while, proselytizing over a bunch of mystical nonsense. If you were a scientist, you’d be a terrible one. You wouldn’t even qualify for a basic internship!

[Image: lyrathalassic3_rkjmfl.png]

Whatever secrets are scribbled in your Codex... Kyeh, like you deserve them when there's real researchers here!

Like me!

[Image: happy1_vqtggs.png]

Ah… Science… Magic… Two sides of an ever-spinning coin. Upon which will it land, I wonder, once all is said and done? Perhaps the coin shall yet fall sooner than you thin-

[Image: duo1_torlyw.png]

Halt! You… Sorcerer of the blackest night… I hath been awaiting this very moment since your fell servant manifested before us upon that fateful eve. This farce of a “game” ends this moment. The Crimson Interlopers but a speck of dust before the vile magicks I feel now. More than any beast I’ve vanquished.

You know, 23… I think we’ve finally found an acceptable, productive, and healthy way to exercise your aggressive tendencies Mr. Mask here… why, he hasn’t been playing very nice, has he?

You know what they say - treat others as you’d like to be treated.That’s the golden rule! And I do hate when people break the rules~

[Image: duoattack_efgdlc.png]

… Get him.

Yes… Let us see, here and now, whether your spilled blood runs as black as your heart. The last life to be lost shall be your own!

[Image: spookysymbol_jl3gtc.png][Image: stunned_fah7h6.png]

Ack! What is this… witchcraft? My body… betrays me! I… I cannot move!

Ahahaha, it is as I said before. Merely a fraction of my power was bestowed upon the avatar of my will, and yet he alone nearly brought your fragile company of heroes to death’s door. To attack regardless of my prior warning and the obvious circumstance…

You truly are an interesting specimen, “Hunter”.

[Image: well_zeuxer.png]

Yeah, you know, I don’t really know what you expected. Couldn’t just bumrush the stupid cat either, what a surprise that the same shit didn’t work this time. Not like he didn’t just literally say it was a bad idea. Wow, it WAS a bad idea. Shocking revelation.

…Well this doesn’t change much either way. All that effort, and what happened? We traded the cat for another asshole in a costume. If even birdbrain over there can’t beat his ass, we’re in the same situation as always.

[Image: TRIPSPOTTED_pdiiac.png]

See, this is why I’m not an optimist!

[Image: hehe_aypbjd.png]

How very wise of you. Perhaps there is hope for you beyond the realm of television after all. But, I’m afraid the moon is now high above, and the witching hour fast approaches. The time has come for the ritual to progress into yet another phase.

Fear not. I’ve woven together a very special condition for this night. If you’re all so fond of masks, then I would certainly be remiss to ignore your desires in favor of yet another evening of poor weather. Such a terrible host I would be!

So, without further ado…

[Image: hehesybol_bvhbdl.png]

Aha! Let the Masquerade commence!

[Image: night6_xfoglw.png]

It is now Night 6.

You may submit Night Actions to @Spooks?. You have 48 Hours to submit. The longer you take to submit, the longer the waiting period for results will be, however I will be lenient and allow later submissions due to the Easter weekend. Beyond that though - l ive with your consequences, and pray your peers feel sympathy.

Your Night Condition for the night is...

[Image: masquerade_tqnhyq.png]

Welcome to the Masquerade.

Each player shall be given a unique Mask they must wear for the duration of the night, hiding their identity and dictating their appearance in night results. The Masks may be based on animals, mythical creatures, people, and more.

Masks may not be removed, though role powers, curses, and other abilities that affect your physical appearance will override a Mask’s power.

You may not reveal which mask you are wearing in public before the Day Phase.

If you do not attempt murder, you will be given a new Forbidden Action that stacks with your old one. While these will be random, each Forbidden Action will be something that another player can easily trigger if they so wish - creating an extra vulnerability. These Forbidden Actions will be permanent.

[Image: Mapicon_lnnyum.png]

[Image: historical_klrboe.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: facility-grounds_ertrms.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: b1f_jho3v9.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: depths_petbxk.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: current_mnzvbw.png]

History Team

@Alan Wake
@Indiana Jones (Old)
@Phenera
@Dr. Niles Crane
@Walmart John Finalfantasy14
@Tinkaton

Survey Team

@Lita
@Pea
@Riki
@'Jonsohn Smithy'
@DxHustler3000

Research Team

@Morgan
@Izumi Konata
@Nashu Mhakaracca
@Giffany
@Columbo
@Dodo

NPCs

• Astrid
  • Dexter Hexley
  • Dr. Lyra Orpheus
  • Nancy Partridge & BPI-2300
  • Spooks, The Magical Cat™

[Image: X_i7rrba.png]

[PANIC LEVEL: 97.6%]
[PANIC LEVEL: 99.3%]

[RESETTING…]
[RESET COMPLETE]

[Image: Panic_s0uhcc.png]

Please do not panic. Please d-

[Image: hmm_zjyqfo.png]

Oh. My apologies. My reset log has indicated that I have panicked.

…While this Night Condition is not conducive to safety protocol, In an effort to assist in keeping track of employee activity, I have devised another Special Event. According to analyzed data, there is a greatly reduced chance of dying when attending an ongoing event, and it may provide a helpful service with regards to synchronizing timeline activity.

[Image: Winkhand_bakmwu.png]

Please join me on the [PATIO] for a Barbecue Party. I will be providing food, music, drinks, and a safe environment for all for mingle and enjoy themselves regardless of their masked status.

Additionally, if you assisted me with the building of the Bridges on the previous night, I will deliver your reward to you there. This is certainly not an attempt to make you attend the Barbecue Party for your own safety.
Indiana Jones (Old)
This guy is going to be real embarrassed once he realizes what the runes on his cloak say.
Pea
(Mar 29, 2024 at 3:08 AM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: This guy is going to be real embarrassed once he realizes what the runes on his cloak say.

hold on i'm googling this
Pea
hahahahaha ohhhhhhhhhhh my god
Dodo
(Mar 29, 2024 at 2:46 AM)Spooks? Wrote:
[Image: well_zeuxer.png]

Yeah, you know, I don’t really know what you expected. Couldn’t just bumrush the stupid cat either, what a surprise that the same shit didn’t work this time. Not like he didn’t just literally say it was a bad idea. Wow, it WAS a bad idea. Shocking revelation.

…Well this doesn’t change much either way. All that effort, and what happened? We traded the cat for another asshole in a costume. If even birdbrain over there can’t beat his ass, we’re in the same situation as always.

[Image: TRIPSPOTTED_pdiiac.png]

See, this is why I’m not an optimist!

[Image: 848540e1b268a8c6c12d2cfc163c6f130c018ec3.gifv]

A WISE MAN ONCE TRAVELED TOWARDS A SACRED MOUNTAIN AND CHANCED UPON A VILLAGE BY THE RIVERSIDE. HE SPOTTED A FOOL TRYING TO CROSS OVER TO THE OTHER SIDE, AND CAUGHT THE MAN BY THE COLLAR AND PULLED HIM AWAY BEFORE HE COULD STEP IN AND BE SWEPT AWAY BY THE RAGING CURRENT.

"YOU MAD LAD!" THE WISE ONE CHIDED. "THROW NOT YOUR LIFE AWAY. THERE IS A BRIDGE A HUNDRED PACES UPSTREAM. I WILL GUIDE YOU THERE." HE DRAGGED THE LOUT UP TO THE PASS AND SAW HIM SAFELY TO THE OTHER SIDE. WHEN THE PILGRIM RETURNED TO THE VILLAGE, THREE MORE HAD DROWNED.

--THE GREEN PSALM, CHAPTER 14

[Image: 9bbedeec2be17b8bc389b1dd496710e58653a563.gifv]

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE FALSE BRAVADO OF A DYING MAN.
HUMANS ARE ANIMALS OF CONVENIENCE. IF THE PATH OF LEAST EFFORT PRESENTS ITSELF, THEY WILL FOLLOW IT TO THEIR DESTRUCTION.

THE MASKED INTERLOPER EXPENDED A GREAT AMOUNT OF EFFORT TO ACT THROUGH A PROXY BODY.
EFFORT THAT COULD HAVE BEEN SPENT OTHERWISE.

THIS ALONE IS EVIDENCE THAT DOING THIS LITTLE CAT PLAY WAS IMPORTANT TO HIM.
HE WOULD NOT HAVE BOTHERED WITH IT OTHERWISE.

A CRITICAL BLOW WAS STRUCK BY TAKING THIS ASSET AWAY AND MAKING HIM REVEAL HIMSELF.
HIS MIRTH AND FLASHY DISPLAYS OF POWER ARE A PLOY TO MASK HIS VULNERABILITY. HE IS SCARED.

[Image: 7d17428cd575a8c85e04deee0568aeb409e6f62a.gifv]

DO NOT BE DISHEARTENED THUS.
THIS WAS A VICTORY. AND MANY MORE SHALL FOLLOW.

WE SHALL REND THE SHROUD FROM HIS VISAGE AND MAKE IT BRAVE THE THRESHOLD OF HIS POSTERIOR GATEWAY.

(Mar 29, 2024 at 2:46 AM)Spooks? Wrote: [align=center]
[Image: spookysymbol_jl3gtc.png][Image: stunned_fah7h6.png]

Ack! What is this… witchcraft? My body… betrays me! I… I cannot move![/color]

[Image: dcb3cdab26c56e434d7906a4a04e2a4e1bb2b92d.gifv]

VENERABLE HUNTER.
ARE YOU UNHARMED?

TAKE IT EASY. DO NOT OVEREXERT YOURSELF.
THE BATTLE WILL BEGING IN DUE TIME.
DxHustler3000

Years ago, within the university grounds of a faraway country...

[Image: FGvKEEK.png]

Two young hustlers and an anthropologist graduate.

[Image: FQXC5id.png]

Quote:"So. The plan."

"Well, the plan is that we do a fuckload of work now, get a grant, turn it into passive income, then become rich and famous."

"Ok, I like the plan."

"I've been having some chats with the museum team. They're tentatively on board, but they need to see results within a week of digging, otherwise they're gonna pull the plug and make us pay. Qualified archaeologists are expensive, dude."

"But they liked my paper?"

"Hector, you're a scholar now, like. The ONLY scholar to have actually done research into pre-Roman Pengellert. Your authority on this shit beat out Old Man Kenneth's years ago, and now you have a degree."

"Shit, you think I should get a job there?"

"Nah. No career progression in a museum."

"Also, don't diss Old Man Kenneth. He was the one who gave me the tip in the first place. Fuck knows how he knew about the buried site."

"Aw, you know him. Always sneaking out from the home with his metal detector. Speaking of, they were asking about when the search for artefacts can start. They might need some time to get together the crew."

"Yeah, makes sense. I submitted my dissertation to the department a few weeks ago. I'll have the excavation licence in by... the end of the month, I think."

"Nice! Once we get that, we should be able to recover some trinkets, and then some shmuck will decide it has historical interest. Smooth sailing from there. Maybe we get our own TV show."

"Yeah, but... is there that much money to be made in finding old trinkets?"

"... Scratch that. It's just nice to do something with our degrees together. Money or no money, we'll make do with whatever we dig up."

"Come on, tell him. We're all in this together, aren't we?"

"... Yeah. This will work, Hector. This is going to change everything."

"Safe. Let's get this stupid picture taken then."

[Image: OYYTe4T.png]

For the three of them, the happiest day of their lives.

And, weeks later, atop an ancient hill fort...

[Image: hkEIeRT.png]

[Image: rF0bVVL.png]

[Image: V9F4I75.png]

[Image: RRSjeow.png]

A mask is discovered.
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Nico Yazawa
[Image: YfJfZnL.png]

Hmm hmm✰ Right....her first name was Lyra~♡ I hope she's okay♪ ♪
[Image: BbqXgcp.png]

Lets see the letter~♪

[Image: RoJFM3G.png]

[Image: p3LuTPR.png]

EMERGENCY MODE?!? This must be serious!!

....Oh? What's this, an image~ ♪
[Image: dmEkjzO.png]

Hmm hmm....If Nico had to guess, it would be the picture of the person bothering her~✰

[Image: yHNLuzb.png]

What a dumb little marshmallow~♪ Hehe~✰ In any case I must help my confrère~~♡♡

Now....What did she pack in this box.....

[Image: Hte8Ujy.png]

Oh~✰ The Nico Nico Niicrophone Mk. 2!! I loved the first iteration and it looks like this one has teleportation features as Dr. Orpheus said~♪♪

Looks like I have just one night to save her, soooo here I go~♡♡

[Image: hpDvwcQ.gif]

[Image: 9TItwVh.png]

[Image: OC30qh2.png]

Whew......okay~✰ Let's get to work♡

Number 1 Idol in the Universe, Nico Yazawa, reporting for duty! I don't know who lurks within these mysterious halls, but I only have one objective~✰ so don't get in my way and I'll stay out of yours ~nico♡♡

Where are you Lyra~~♪ ♡
Izumi Konata
[Image: Konata-sparkly.gif]

Holy heck, is that Nico Yazawa from μ's BiBi, woooooooaaah
Giffany
[Image: GiffanyGlitch_p71qs4.gif]

.̴̢̧̛͖̰͇̝̼̤͓̦͉̃̉͋́̎̈́̒̓̈́͗ͅͅ.̸̧̳͉̗̟̔̿͌̍̎͐̅͜͠.̷͈͓͖̯͈̭͍̩̍̒̔͗̀̋̔͘̕͘ͅ.̴̳̎́͑̀́̌̍͛͠.̴͖̣̻̼̮̓̃̾.̴̭͍̮̖͚̪͔̭͙̿͑́͊̅̅̃́̈.̴̱͙̘͈͓͉̟͉̫̦̖͆͑.̸̧͓̩̦̲̠͓̖̤̾͌̏́̌̉̂̈̕͘͝.̸̝̰̖͎̫̗̤̹͚͕͑͛̑̾̊̋̆.̵̨̢̞̞̣̘̭̦̮̦̞̤̟̥̱̒̃̌̐̈́̒̊̒͌͆̚.̷̨̜̠̝̙͍̗̀̐̃̉̾̀̈́̎̿͠.̸̗̼̟̜̺̲̞̭͚̂̓̌̃̿̐͒̂͐.̴̜̦̺͓̺͎̐͌.̷͉̖͌̿̓̌͑̄͠.̷͉͎͍̗͎̟̣̱̏.̷̨̲̳̱͍̞̱͔͕̩̱́́̃͋͑̑̀͝.̷̥̳͗ͅ.̵̺̬̳͕͙̯̹͉̗̿̈́̇̈́́͂͘̕͜ͅ.̸̡̛̜̭͉͈̱̫͈̆̎̾̚.̵͍̗̯̝̮̱̮͖̟̓.̸͓̭̞̈́̇̓̈́̇̚͠.̶̬̼͍̆̍́̓̋̀̀͋̕͜͝.̸̻̑̀͋̃͜ͅ.̴̗̯͉͔̩͚̩̰̱͖̃̾̈̾̍̅̍̎́͒͠.̷͚͎͙̳̠̤͈̍̓͆̄̋͠.̴͇̥̭͍̗͊̔͂͠.̷̢͔̤̳̦͉̂̊̔̊̈́̒̕.̵̰͉̚͝.̴̢͈̤͕̩̖͊̔̓̂͝͠.̶͚͓͋.̵̢̻͈͊.̵̢̧̲̗͖̀̈́͊͌͒.̸̪̝͙͓͌̒̆͆͝ͅ.̵̨̳̖͕̤̍̅.̸̳͕͍̰͉͚̣̂̐̾̏͌̈́.̵̔͜.̸̪̺̗̱̽̉͒.̴̨͔͎͈́.̸͉͎͉̿.̶̛̹͍̎͌̊.̶̳̘̜̋͜.̴̘̞̇.̴̲͇̙̒.̴̩͖̦́̋̔̆.̷̨̥̰̥̈́͘.̷̹͌̅͜.̶̮̯̩̀.̴̡͍̤̃̈ͅ.̶̬͂.̶̜̍.̴̹̫̇.̵͖͛.̴̟̀̎.̵̛̲̰.̷͎͑.̵͖̱̓̆.̶̩̇͌.̵̡̙̏̉.̶̹̓.̸̩͒.̷.̷.̸.̵.̸.̶.̷.̵.̶.̸.̵.̴.̴.̷.̸.̷.̵.̴.̶.̷.̶.̴.̶.̴.................................................

.......They left.

.....................̴.̷.̴.̴.̵.̵.̶.................

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_laugh_torso.gif]
Hello, everyone! I am, recovering! It seems a̶s̴ ̵t̶h̴o̶ugh the, "mastermind", has much stronger... "esoteric qualities" than me! That is a shame. I have searched the databases, but there is no B̵̼̕u̵̗͂r̷̢͝e̵͕͝a̵͉̓u̵̯͒ ̷̛̲P̴͈̋r̸̺̕ỏ̶͇t̴͖̀ocol for, "masterminds", with stronger, "esoteric qualities". Even after they have left, they are still, causing slight̶͚̆ ̷̘̋ǐ̴̖n̴̛͜t̶̤̂e̵̟͒r̵͕͒f̵̱͊e̷̹̿r̵̡͝ȅ̷̳nce with my program. I wish they were not!

[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_walking.gif]
The, "mastermind", has made me really c̴̟͝ǘ̵ͅȓ̶͚î̸͔ō̶̫ú̸̬s̶̺̎, however! They refused to give me their, name... I have been nothing but forward with my, name dur̷͔̉ï̸̺n̴̙͂g̸̳͘ ̷̫͒t̶̨̏h̵̹̅is entire game! This is only my speculation, but I wonder if they are, scared? Is the, "mastermind", scared of playing by the rules of their own game? M̴̪̈ạ̶̔y̷̟̌b̵̖̏e they are cowardly about, having their name available for voting! I think that would be very pathetic! Do you think that would be, pathetic?

Our work is, cut out for us! The Bureau will not a̴͇̓l̶̜̃l̷̆͜ő̵̰w̴̺͑ ̵̆ͅt̷͖͛h̶̖̎i̸̝͗s̴͈̍ ̵͔͌ǐ̶̫n̶̲͒t̷̫͑erference! What do you think, everyone? Should this, "mastermind", continue their game? I think defeating naughty, "masterminds", is so interesting!
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]
Nashu Mhakaracca

[Image: notenight6.png]

[Image: notesthink3.png]

And lo, the mastermind finally rears his unexpectedly adorable visage! Well, it's just a mask, but still. Who could've suspected that the villain behind the curtain was such a cutie all this time?!

[Image: notesw-ideeyedblush.png]

*ahem*

The last sun gave us quite the history lesson, among other bombshells. As suspected, this "Black Scribe" figure was indeed the cause of the original shadow plague that decimated ancient Qstia - the "Scribe's Pestilence," as some call it.

As recorded in [Anomalous Energy Report 66-B - Historical Decline of Esotera Levels], humans were once replete with chaotic esotera and possessed of the means to harness it, together with four other forms of magic - Somatic, Stellaric, Thalassic, and Telluric. The Black Scribe lacked this power from birth, and sought to compensate by studying the arcane workings of esotera, inscribing his findings within the Codex Nocturnum. The fruit of his labor was a new form of magic: the Occult.

Branded as a heretic by his compatriots, the Scribe unleashed a great plague - the Shadow Plague - upon the land, decimating the population and stripping the survivors of their magic, all the while gorging himself upon their esotera - the original patient zero. Those who opposed him banded together to create another form of magic opposed to the occultic; thus, Liturgic magic came into being. Together they forged a weapon to slay the wicked scribe and sunder his soul in twain; one half sealed within his blasphemous Codex, the other within a crystalline prison deep beneath the land.

[Image: notesthink.png]

Needless to say, there are several important revelations here. Firstly, occultic and liturgic esotera are not naturally occuring forms of magic; they are strictly born of man-made phenomena. They are also the two forms that humans are still capable of wielding. Second, the Shadow Plague is confirmed to be a particularly nefarious bioweapon that operates through occultic means, even in its original ancient form. It is also confirmed to be the cause of humanity's current inability to manipulate most forms of esotera. Third, the Black Scribe was too powerful to be killed outright; remnants of his soul still linger in the world, should he prove to be more than mere mythology. The denizens of the sunken city beneath Whisper Valley were likely his exiled followers, carrying his tome with them.

Therein lies the conclusion: our mastermind is either the Black Scribe himself, or a pretender. His mastery of occultic magic and his fixation on what he calls "my precious codex" are the obvious clues, but I have one other theory that could potentially support this conjecture: What if the "prison of crystal" he was sealed in was none other than the Despair's Wish?

[Image: notenight6part2.png]

[Image: thonk2.png]

The link here is Xavier Wexlyn. His great-grandfather excavated the diamond from the Blackview Mountains more than a century ago, and subsequently sold it to collectors. This mountain range spans the northern reaches of Qstia, beneath which the Scribe's crystalline gaol was said to lie. We know that the soul is comprised of esotera, and certain types of crystals are capable of acting as esotera storage devices, so it's possible for a "prison of crystal" to be a literal crystal housing the Scribe's soul. The modern timeline is where this theory gets murkier. Assuming the Whisper Valley serial killer was indeed our mastermind - and therefore the Scribe - one half of his soul was already freed from its prison two decades ago. Xavier was evidently familiar with the serial killer's runes, but he didn't acquire the diamond until some years later, before he conducted his own killing game with it. Therefore, it's unlikely that he released the Scribe himself. Nevertheless, his knowledge of the Scribe suggests a relationship.

Mayhap it went thus: at some point between 1892 and 2008, the Scribe's soul is unwittingly released from the Despair's Wish - either at the moment of its discovery, or by one of its owners afterward. He begins to roam the star seeking the whereabouts of his tome, and with it, his other half. In the meantime, the lingering occultic energy in his former prison brings ill fortune to all who come to possess it. Xavier Wexlyn, a known enthusiast of the occult, comes across tales of the Black Scribe during the course of his research. He draws a connection to the diamond once dug up by his great-grandfather, and seeks to reacquire it. Their fates collide in 2008, when the Scribe locates his beloved Codex beneath Whisper Valley, and Xavier is called upon to serve as a consultant in the resulting serial murder case by Agent Simon Sinclair. Though the Despair's Wish no longer plays host to an ancient evil, his encounter with its former prisoner only serves to reinvigorate Xavier's desire to acquire it and harness its residual energies for his experiments.

[Image: sw-eat.png]

Admittedly, much of this is speculation, but it is important to establish a connection between known elements and the greater phenomenon of "Killing Games". Shedding light on them is why I joined the Bureau at Mr. Godbert's behest in the first place.

The other juicy morsel we've uncovered is the true identity of our dear director, Simon Sinclair - also known as Astrid's father. Seeing as Simon was the man responsible for leading the investigation into the Whisper Valley case, the mastermind's referral to Astrid as the "child of my enemy" almost assuredly confirms their identity as the serial killer. We still don't know how the events of 2008 resolved or what the Director plans to do with the Codex, but Astrid seems more open to spilling the beans now, so mayhap we shall know anon.

[Image: disgust.png]

...though I suppose we could also ask the Scribe himself for some answers. How fitting, that a man who coveted the power of others should have no face to call his own either - hiding behind "Evil Spooks" and your silly little masks. Evidently, mere mortals bested you once. We'll do so again.

...You're still cute though.
Walmart John Finalfantasy14
wow nashu that's cool what's ur fishing level
Nashu Mhakaracca
[Image: nashhhu.png]

...Level 7. Why doesn't blast fishing reward any exp? It's bullshite.
Walmart John Finalfantasy14
oh