i've chosen a hill to die on this april 1st

Jetamo
i honestly do not get why people can't stand this "holiday" - i know people get annoyed about when there's fake announcements for things that seem like they could actually be good and that's fair, but once more everywhere i see, i see people non-stop complaining about it and im just like, it's ONE day.

i just personally don't get it? it's just a goof, yknow? i do enjoy seasonal things like this, and otherwise this time of year we get like, what, valentines and easter otherwise? and then there's nothing for months? maybe 4th of july if you're american

what's your thoughts on it and let me tell you why you're wrong and i am not out of touch
[Image: ybpjq8e.png]
Columbo
we've done [something everybody wants] actually fuck you april fools why would anything nice happen
Columbo
april fools you thought that post was from columbo
Yrrzy
bad jokes are bad jokes, but i personally enjoy there being a day dedicated to jokes
Evil Yoshi Toes
I don’t mind the holiday as it is, but I think it would be much more fun if we all lived in little medieval villages and wore liripipes and played impish little pranks on each other!
Kabuto
I haven't even seen any corporate pranks today, due to Woke...if you tried to make the fucked up burger , it would need, Pronouns!!
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
T-man
april fools' is great, but I say this on april 1st so you'll never know if I'm being serious or not tee hee