JumboDS64
very interesting site you guys have here! i like it, gives me newgrounds vibes.
might as well make a thread about something i enjoy: Bluey (also because i noticed Kabuto has a nice Bandit PFP).

i was pretty underwhelmed with Ghostbasket. having known about the twist due to the leaks, i felt the episode was a bit muddled and somehow felt like filler - i.e. that it only really existed to deliver that twist. still pretty excited for The Sign to come this saturday/sunday though! love the little ARG-lite promo Ludo did with the real estate page, being able to call Bucky Dunstan's number reminds me heavily of the Mario Bros. Plumbing site Illumination made
T-man
my exposure to bluey is through some recommended youtube clips and the overwhelmingly positive reception it gets online, it seems like a really good show even compared to cartoons outside its target demographic. however i can't overcome the mental hurdle of watching the preschool dog show, i don't have the street cred to spare

the theme song is a jam tho
Spritanium
I'm glad cartoons for kids are apparently getting better, because all the ones for adults S U C K
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
(Apr 9, 2024 at 8:41 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I'm glad cartoons for kids are apparently getting better, because all the ones for adults S U C K
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
JumboDS64
(Apr 9, 2024 at 6:00 PM)T-man Wrote: i can't overcome the mental hurdle of watching the preschool dog show, i don't have the street cred to spare

sounds like a skill issue to me!
Kabuto
I wish i lived in australia so i could've gone to the real hammerbarn
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
T-man
i wish australia was real
sealelement
(Apr 9, 2024 at 8:41 PM)Spritanium Wrote: I'm glad cartoons for kids are apparently getting better, because all the ones for adults S U C K

oh yeah? what are you watching?
100% pure gamer 100%
T-man
i watched the first few episodes today, this shit is pretty dope
JumboDS64
THE SIGN WAS SUPER MEGA PEAK WATCH IT RIGHT NOW