Spooks?
Music:

[Image: spooks1_aqgizm.png]

Ahahaha, I must admit - it's been quite fun watching you scramble to unravel the marvelous mystery of my masquerade, but I'm afraid we're reaching a quite critical moment. Why, just look at the time, we're at the halfway point already!

Now, I believe you're all well accustomed with the proceedings of the ritual. You've been learning quite well. I'll leave you to it. Place your votes wisely - I've been keeping a watchful eye upon your track record. It would be a shame if you were to sacrifice yet another innocent soul.

[Image: scary_rs1izn.png]

...Or would it? Perhaps there's someone you simply wish gone at all costs. Go ahead, rid yourself of them in the killer's stead if you wish.

I wonder if you'd be so bold...

Please place your votes in this thread. This trial will conclude at the same time as the investigation, at 7:00 PM PST on Monday, March 15th.

The culprit will be executed, and both their role and that of the victim will be revealed.
Pea
Vote: J.K Rowling
Izumi Konata
Vote: Horse Mask
Dodo
Quote:Dodo — Today at 1:35 PM
I found something weird
Lita claims to have left the party to go downstairs with 23 at some point, and then went on in direction of dispatch, but allegedly "didn't make it there" on account of the blackout
but morgan says this:

> I head for the Bathrooms to collect a Mirror to use in a shitty science experiment. The RACCOON is leaving Counter Terrorism as I'm leaving the restrooms.

this is BEFORE the blackout
and it is not reflected in Lita's testimony whatsoever

(...)

Dodo — Today at 1:42 PM
I'm not sure this is relevant to the kill, if her testimony is otherwise sound the only window she would have for the kill would be between her leaving survey dorm and walking to patio
but if this part of the testimony were fabricated, they may be more falsehoods in it, idk

(...)

Phenera — Today at 1:44 PM
Well, she does go to the Aux Building.
So even if the timing doesn't seem to align, any thread is worth tugging on, I suppose.

(...)

Phenera — Today at 1:46 PM
She also was in the Arboretum
And the hoe was involved

Buuuut that was in like the late-middle of the night
So that'd be some whacky route and ploy
Dodo — Today at 1:47 PM
or she could have had an accomplice who set up the kill for her early, then she did the deed late <_>

(...)

the inconsistency in her testimony and her going to the arboretum and aux. building does bug me though

I found this while doing some late-night testimony digging, and it is bugging me now. Lita went to the Arboretum where the hoe could have been sourced, and was then seen in the Auxiliary Building near the crime scene. We are currently running under the assumption that the kill happened very early, but this new theory would posit that the victim was only prepped early, either by Lita herself while she was en route from Survey dorms to Patio, or possibly via an accomplice, and then the actual killing was performed after the blackout.

This MIGHT potentially explain some of the symbols in Konata's dream, with the body being "moved". There are some holes in this theory, but at the very least it's a new lead.

So for now, I'll VOTE: Lita

If you're innocent, please try to figure out a way to prove it.
Izumi Konata
After going through testimonies, Lita's sure is the most suspicious, so I'm gonna follow in Dodo's footsteps and Vote: Lita
Izumi Konata
If Lita theory has been disproven, the only person I can think of is Hustler, since he's the only person I can think of with the worst alibi in this night. Vote: Hustler
Phenera
Vote: Morgan

This is effectively a placeholder vote on account of Lion Mask inconsistencies. Do NOT take this as your cue to start sussing Morgan and dogpiling him with votes.
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
DxHustler3000
Theydies and Gentlethems.

[Image: lF1yUqv.png]

We are in the midst of a grand lie. The physicalities and minutiae of this case admittedly stump me, but a curious set of factoids have been stewing in my mind palace's luxury kitchen.

Our anonymous horsey friend is interesting. A rarely-sighted deviant, though with a keen connection to the murder itself - note that this individual was seen near the scene of the crime afterwards, and had a lighter. Also of note is their aforementioned anonymity. Someone here knows they are the horse, and clearly has witnessed things that would be key to solving this case. Yet, they stay silent, and do not reveal themselves.

And, mysteriously, they cannot be the killer! They spent their penchant for bloodlust (re)killing poor Ciel. Someone who is deliberately working against us investigators - yet someone who is not guilty. They must be an accomplice.

How curious! Our friend Niles, who happens to be the "sole expert authority" on this sort of thing, claims there is no accomplice. His words clash with the known facts. He cannot be mistaken - he has said this himself! He is lying. Perhaps protecting our Horse, yes?

While I cannot prove he did it, I know he was involved. I have no choice but to Vote: Niles
Beyond sigma. Life coach and trading consultant. V.I.P blogger and investigator. Trader in rare fish and various oddities. Contact for free business conundrums.
Riki
Vote: Niles

(Horrible chain smoker normal typing voice) fits the profile best with having the opportunity to both choke Smithy and leave to go do the burninating and decapitation
Dodo
UNVOTE: Lita, VOTE: Niles
Alan Wake
...Night-time chases with bears aside, I will be placing my vote on Niles.

Not because of the growing suspicions of him being a Crimson Eye member (which, personally, I don't truly believe) - but after Hustler's previous "alibi" of struggling in the cold, I'm a bit wary of his "oh i can't put anything under my trench coat or I'll die" excuse.
Morgan
Echoing the Vote: Niles because I'm sick and can't read.
I'll show you a real dance....
Columbo
I, unfortunately, lead this vote, so I'll take the consequences. Niles Crane.

He's one of the last seen near where Smithy was attacked, and was seen later plausibly near the Boiler Room where the supplies to decapitate him and burn down the room were located.
God have mercy on my soul.
Nashu Mhakaracca
Vote: Lita
Phenera
Vote: Unvote.

Vote: Lita

I cannot stress enough, do NOT count my vote in any tally.
Shout out to Rose for the base talksprite
Indiana Jones (Old)
Da boss says to vote for Niles. Personally I like the guy and don't want to vote him, but I got nothin' better.
Izumi Konata
Unvote: Hustler

Vote: Phenera

Dexter may have gotten a fact wrong, but I'm gonna trust that he got at least one thing right
Ciel
VOTE: horse killed me
Lita
Vote: Columbo

Colluded with Astrid to get to the boiler room in time? I don't fucking know. Great case, 10/10.
Giffany
[Image: S2e5_Paul_Robertson_Giffany_dancing.gif]
Hello, everyone! We are all, panicking again!

I am not convinced that it is, Mr. Crane! I will Vote: Lita for the opportunity at a, fun benefit if I am correct! I really like being correct! I am probably not, correct!
[Image: ezgif-1-327c8a09e3.gif]