Poll: your thoughts on the shamrock shake?

i have had a shamrock shake and it is the best item at mcdonalds
15.38%
i have had a shamrock shake and it's really good
30.77%
i have had a shamrock shake but it's bad and i don't understand the hype (god will judge me)
7.69%
i have not had a shamrock shake. what's wrong with me? i don't know. i'm really sorry to you seal that i haven't had one yet.
38.46%
i have not had a shamrock shake but honestly it sounds pretty good so maybe i should (there is hope for you)
7.69%
Total: 13 vote(s)
sealelement
make selection now
100% pure gamer 100%
Nashu Mhakaracca
I've never had one but I associate them with some prep school kid who got pissed off at me when I gave him his uber eats order and didn't get him his shamrock shake. Maybe you should've included it in the order or the special instructions, and maybe you should've told me where to find your dorm instead of just putting the school as the delivery address, or maybe you could've walked to the McDonald's 3 minutes away. Stupid asshole

They seem alright tho
Hearts
(Apr 26, 2024 at 2:34 AM)Nashu Mhakaracca Wrote: I've never had one but I associate them with some prep school kid who got pissed off at me when I gave him his uber eats order and didn't get him his shamrock shake. Maybe you should've included it in the order or the special instructions, and maybe you should've told me where to find your dorm instead of just putting the school as the delivery address, or maybe you could've walked to the McDonald's 3 minutes away. Stupid asshole

They seem alright tho

Nashu said this btw not me
Draku
m&m mcflurries are the actual best mcdonalds item, but shamrock shakes are pretty good yeah.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
King Piranha Plant
(Apr 26, 2024 at 2:52 AM)Draku Wrote: m&m mcflurries are the actual best mcdonalds item, but shamrock shakes are pretty good yeah.

I literally just had one of these the other night and damn do NOT ever ask them for "extra m&ms"

9 times out of 10 a teenager will cram your cup so disturbingly full of m&ms you will spend the next 24 hours with volcanic lava stomach
Draku
(Apr 26, 2024 at 4:19 AM)King Piranha Plant Wrote:
(Apr 26, 2024 at 2:52 AM)Draku Wrote: m&m mcflurries are the actual best mcdonalds item, but shamrock shakes are pretty good yeah.

I literally just had one of these the other night and damn do NOT ever ask them for "extra m&ms"

9 times out of 10 a teenager will cram your cup so disturbingly full of m&ms you will spend the next 24 hours with volcanic lava stomach
learned this lesson like 20 years ago, i don't know how to feel about it still being true today
Yrrzy
what is it
Spritanium
McDonald's is an anomaly nowadays, the menu has been stripped down to like 5 items and they're all sold for steakhouse prices. This shake probably costs like $6.99
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Apr 26, 2024 at 1:03 PM)Spritanium Wrote: McDonald's is an anomaly nowadays, the menu has been stripped down to like 5 items and they're all sold for steakhouse prices. This shake probably costs like $6.99
download the app guys, be the person with the mcdonalds app on your phone, sell your soul to the clown, only 65 measly little megabytes to salvation, you have nothing to lose other than your self-respect
Spritanium
(Apr 26, 2024 at 1:15 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Apr 26, 2024 at 1:03 PM)Spritanium Wrote: McDonald's is an anomaly nowadays, the menu has been stripped down to like 5 items and they're all sold for steakhouse prices. This shake probably costs like $6.99
download the app guys, be the person with the mcdonalds app on your phone, sell your soul to the clown, only 65 measly little megabytes to salvation, you have nothing to lose other than your self-respect
I always order food with apps, but McDonald's app gets way too much credit. You can't stack deals/rewards and the rewards don't work for combos. The only thing I ever get is 2/$4 McDoubles (which isn't even advertised as a deal) + the 40 piece mcnuggets/fries shareable. So I pay like $35 for a giant bag of food that lasts 2-3 days. I'm out here fucking buying McDonald's in bulk
Draku
delivery apps ruined fast food

restaurants in general used to slash their menu prices because they could make up for it with a hugely overpriced drink, when you're on the go or eating out you probably don't have a choice but when you're at home you're obviously not going to be ordering a combo and will just get shit individually so you can skip out on the most bizarrely expensive part

so they had to bulk up the other prices on delivery apps to make up for it. you couldn't let people realize that fries were only a dollar or two to add onto a fairly cheap entree and that combos were objectively not a good deal

then as a result realized that people will pay those prices for their food in general so the prices all went way up

and oh what do you know, people don't realize that milkshakes are incredibly simple to make at home and thus will also order those via delivery apps rather than normal drinks. better quadruple the price on them to cover this blind spot since people will wave it off as a "dessert" anyways

you can still get some decent deals depending on the place like those 4 for $4 or wendys biggy bag type things (all unavailable or with heavily inflated prices via delivery of course) and app-only weekly offers that return prices to what they used to be so that delivery apps can't take advantage but the damage is permanently done
Spritanium
The $4 biggie bag is like $5.99 now and they still call it the $4 biggie bag lol
Spritanium
Taco Bell cravings box was the last bastion of fast food affordability, now it too has succumbed to .99 disease
Draku
(Apr 26, 2024 at 1:24 PM)Spritanium Wrote: The $4 biggie bag is like $5.99 now and they still call it the $4 biggie bag lol
yeah they realized it was an actually good deal and fucked it too tbh
Hearts
The only cost-effective meal I can order around here is chinese food, that stuff still rules
sealelement
chinese food my beloved.........
100% pure gamer 100%
Spritanium
Faith o' begorrah, I stuck me eggplant in a shamrock shake. Call me green willy

Thread Tags

kyle pea draku thegame