Spooks?
[Image: spooks1_aqgizm.png]

I must admit, I’ve found your efforts to protect the seal rather fascinating, however surely at this point you should realize the futility of your actions? Ahaha, the fifth seal has fallen like the rest - and what is there to show for your efforts?

[Image: spooks2_pby9ny.png]

Closer and ever closer…Only two remain, and then nothing lies between myself and the Codex. This Bureau has done well to obfuscate the Occultic Seal, to hide it away and prevent its fall, but I trust you will seek a solution. After all, your reliability is truly boundless.

[Image: scary_rs1izn.png]

Ah, but once again... Such things can wait until nightfall. You have a murder to solve, a victim who has cheated death for entirely too long, and of course... an example, made of your feathered friend.

At last, a display of the swift death that shall come, should you attempt to defy the ritual. Perhaps now, you'll think twice!

[Image: talk-neutral_vnl4mk.png]

Defy the ritual... An example? what's that supposed to...?

[Image: ugh_mkpldb.png]

Fuck. I think... I think I know. It's Dodo.

He... I dunno. He left me this box, with a note and this necklace, the one he always wears. I don't feel good about this. Dude KNEW something was going to happen, I know he did. He was-

[Image: TRIPSPOTTED_pdiiac.png]

No. You know what... That can't be right. I don't believe it. That big bastard, he can't just go and die until I get my rematch! He's like a walking brick shithouse, there's no way! God, we should've let him break that fucking seal. Maybe if we did, then... Man the seal's broken anyway! What the hell did we-

[Image: ah_lm8jfp.png]

Yeah... the seal... I'm sorry, but that reminds me. I've been thinking about the seal, and a certain vote...

Ms. Partridge, or Nancy I guess. Why did you... vote to keep it sealed? Normally, besides... the Stellaric Seal, we don't usually intervene with these. Usually it's a free-for-all too, but this time... we had a plan, to minimize the risk and bring someone back to life. Somebody who... wasn't even a murderer, or a danger at all. Instead, it got grabbed by someone random, in the middle of the night.

[Image: point_ntv6rl.png]

At first, I thought it was because you just really trusted Pea, for... some reason, but I've... never even seen you talk to that guy before. Maybe like, once. So... that wouldn't make any sense.

[Image: declare_isyrdb.png][Image: sololadysmile_uemcr7.png]

So. Why'd you vote?

I have my reasons~

Besides, if you ask me, everything went as well as it could. This is the best possible outcome for everyone's well-being.

[Image: Upset_lpyvvw.png]

Okay. That doesn't answer my question. Why'd you vote?

[Image: happy1_vqtggs.png]

Aha, my apologies for interrupting, but I would really prefer you save your arguments about the seal for another time. You all performed your sacred duties, and there is work to be done. I won't keep you waiting much longer, and please grant me the same mercy - come, let us begin.

music:

[Image: Day7-Death_uhh44m.png]

@Walmart John Finalfantasy14 has been found in the snow, on the frozen surface of Mirror Lake

Their role was…

role card:

Additionally, @Dodo has passed away. There will be no trial for his death.

His role was...

role card:

[Image: Day7_ftftld.png]

Case Files:
  • Walmart John is lying dead on top of a raft on Mirror Lake’s surface
  • He appears to have a stab wound in his side
  • He is severely frostbitten.
  • The Chapel is suffering from significant fire damage.
  • There are signs of explosive use and many gunshots in the Chapel.
  • There is also damage from explosives in the Observation Room.
  • Several trails of pizza rolls are scattered around the facility.
  • Niles Crane’s body has been stripped of clothing.
  • The Observation Room smells of root beer for… some reason.

Other Info:
  • The bridge across the Chasm has been lowered..
  • The Liturgic Seal has been broken..
  • During the night, several Blackouts occurred.
  • One or more Anomalies have been removed from containment.

[Image: Mapicon_lnnyum.png]

[Image: historical_klrboe.png][/align]

room descriptions:

[Image: facility-grounds_ertrms.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: b1f_jho3v9.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: B2F_uku3fi.png]

room descriptions:

[Image: current_mnzvbw.png]

History Team

@Alan Wake
@Indiana Jones (Old)
@Phenera
@Tinkaton

Survey Team

@Lita
@Pea
@Riki
@DxHustler3000

Research Team

@Morgan
@Izumi Konata
@Nashu Mhakaracca
@Giffany
@Columbo

NPCs

• Astrid
  • Dexter Hexley
  • Dr. Lyra Orpheus
  • Nancy Partridge & BPI-2300
  • Spooks, The Magical Cat™

Please post all investigation questions in this thread, and try to post major theories here, for ease.

Day 7 begins now.

Day 7 will end on Monday, May 6th at 7 PM, PST.

The Trial will begin later, after time has been had to investigate the case and each involved character has testified in some fashion.

If you vote incorrectly and an innocent player is executed, your chances of dying are significantly raised for the following night and you will gain a permanent role debuff..

[Image: new1_kfsrjq.png]

(Well I'm not gonna interrupt this, but...)

...Psst. Hey, cat.

[Image: hmm_zjyqfo.png]

Hello [AGENT DESIGNATION - DR. LYRA ORPHEUS], I am currently observing a potentially escalating situation, please stand by for-

[Image: madglassesclear_fxmhfr.png]

Hey! This is important, you walking chatbot! You remember the stuff that freak Dr. Crane was talking about right? The mumbo-jumbo stuff right before he died. No basis in science, no real connection to established rituals, I'm sure you understand, as a creature of processes and logic.

[Image: uhh_gfhgnc.png]

Um... Well, I suppose my systems do consist of-

[Image: new3_ccvyen.png]

Okay, great. I'll take that as a yes. Anyway, the janitor's gone! His body lying in the gym, poof! Now, I'm obviously not saying there was any merit to his methods, but what I am saying is...

Now, there's a nonzero chance someone just moved him but... Well, I'm sure you have a couple files on the Lazarin Project rattling around in there! Put the pieces together!

[Image: Panic_s0uhcc.png]

Oh no.
Lita
It's souver...

Examine the body, as per usual.
Morgan
Alright, preliminary bodychecks GO
I'll show you a real dance....
Nashu Mhakaracca
[Image: shock.png%5D]

N-No, not the Warrior of Light...!

[Image: sigh.png]

This is terrible for their DPS...
Tinkaton
Tinkaton might as well check the damage to the chapel...
Indiana Jones (Old)
Fess up, who opened the seal?
Izumi Konata
Check the stab wound on John, what sort of weapon does it look like?
Izumi Konata
(May 5, 2024 at 2:46 AM)Indiana Jones (Old) Wrote: Fess up, who opened the seal?

[Image: Konata-Embarrassed.png]

Sorry, it was me. I opened the seal.
Columbo
Any signs of blood trails, general movement around the body?
Izumi Konata
Check Ciel's room? Is there soup?

Actually, check the rooms of all the dead people
Tinkaton
Tinkaton is going to also check the liturgic seal room, just in case someone is still there.
Columbo
Check for fresh soup in anybody of the deceased folk's rooms.
And give Mr. Walmart's room an extra thorough search.
Indiana Jones (Old)
I wake up in my new house, located in the Lost City. I pick up my stuff and head out for tonight's adventure. We're crossing over the chasm this time.

I hop in the excavator and drive it toward the edge of the cliff. Along the way I pick up a mummified corpse and seat him in the cab with me. Giffany follows me while carrying a table leg. At the edge, I park the excavator, extend the arm, and convince my corpse buddy to spin the cab as fast as possible. I hop out and use my whip to latch onto the bucket and swing myself over the gap. I safely land on the other side. The excavator spins out of control and flies off the edge into the abyss.

On the other side I find a large Bureau building. I head inside and find that the room looks very similar to the seal rooms, but this one has pipes of all different colors lining the walls. There are large stone walls on the far side of the room, locked by the seal. I assume this must be the master seal, and after all others are broken this one can be undone to reveal what's hidden behind the stone doors. There are two other rooms. One is above my access level, the other contains a control panel with a flashing error message "FOREST RELAY STATION DISABLED".

I head back outside and access the bridge controls to raise it so I can cross back. Along the way over, I feel water drip on me from above. Something about it makes me want to go to the Occultic Seal.

Giffany is standing in the doorway to the seal. A figure appears in front of us. It's a BPI agent with an axe. He tells me to fuck off, but goes down with one hit from my whip. Something didn't like that, because the Deep Colossus appears next. It charges toward me with its harpoon. I dodge, making sure to keep my hat affixed on my head, and land a hit on it with my whip. It goes down. I leave Giffany behind with it and head for the Lost City Outpost.

At the outpost I find da boss and Astrid in front of the Mound of Bodies. Da boss tells me to fuck off, and I have to listen to him so I do. I return back to my house and go to sleep.
Spooks?
(May 5, 2024 at 2:40 AM)Lita Wrote: It's souver...

Examine the body, as per usual.
You examine the body. It's lying on top of a raft on the surface of mirror lake, with a stab wound in his side. The interior of the raft is quite bloody. He's very badly frostbitten, with signs of hypothermia, and the back of his head is very badly bruised.

(May 5, 2024 at 2:45 AM)Tinkaton Wrote: Tinkaton might as well check the damage to the chapel...
Tinkaton opens the door to the Chapel. The interior is burned out, and it looks like there's several blast marks in various places throughout the church. Many bullet holes are around the room and in the pews, and there are several large gouges across the walls as though made by claws.

(May 5, 2024 at 2:47 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Check the stab wound on John, what sort of weapon does it look like?
You check the stab wound. It resembles... a knife wound. You aren't sure on the type of knife off the top of your head.

(May 5, 2024 at 2:53 AM)Columbo Wrote: Any signs of blood trails, general movement around the body?
Some signs of movement you think would have been covered up by the snow, but there is a notable absence of anything like footsteps in the nearby snow. Snow is piled up significantly more on the side of the raft facing outward towards the island though, as opposed to the side facing the river. The raft appears to have collected most of the blood though.

(May 5, 2024 at 3:08 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Check Ciel's room? Is there soup?

Actually, check the rooms of all the dead people
(May 5, 2024 at 3:09 AM)Columbo Wrote: Check for fresh soup in anybody of the deceased folk's rooms.
And give Mr. Walmart's room an extra thorough search.
You check Ciel's room. There is indeed a fresh helping of Beef Stroganoff on top of her bed. You check the rest of the dead rooms, but the only room you notice anything immediately different about is Revy's, which is missing the suit of armor it had prior.

Walmart John's room is basically empty.

(May 5, 2024 at 3:09 AM)Tinkaton Wrote: Tinkaton is going to also check the liturgic seal room, just in case someone is still there.
You check the Liturgic Seal room. The pillar in the center has been smashed, unlike the other deactivated ones. Despite that, it looks about the same as the other deactivated seals.
Walmart John Finalfantasy14
Fuck I lagged wipe it go next
Columbo
(May 5, 2024 at 3:31 AM)Spooks? Wrote:
(May 5, 2024 at 2:47 AM)Izumi Konata Wrote: Check the stab wound on John, what sort of weapon does it look like?
You check the stab wound. It resembles... a knife wound. You aren't sure on the type of knife off the top of your head.
I'll check 'em out. Kitchen knife, box cutter, combat knife, scalpel, maybe a few of the longer blades, did we ever find any more katanas?
Indiana Jones (Old)
I would also like to check out the central seal room I discovered. Do the pipes on the walls have colors corresponding to the other seals? Which pipes are not functioning anymore?

Does anyone have high enough access to enter the room on the left side?
Indiana Jones (Old)
Where are the pizza roll trails leading to?
Izumi Konata
Check the lighthouse and see if there's any bloody knives in there and if any of the rafts from there are missing. Also, are any of the rafts from the first iRaft episode still back near the boathouse? Check the boathouse in its entirety too
Nashu Mhakaracca
I present the crumpled up drawing in my pocket!