currently on hour 15 of an all nighter

Kabuto
i don't know how it happened, honestly. I had some trouble falling asleep on Monday, but i was still out by 2 am. I woke up at 4 pm extremely irritated. Now i have to try and make it until around 7 or 8 pm so i can take my meds and sleep then to hopefully fix things. for many people an all nighter is just like, whatever, for some people it is grueling but necessary, but with my schizo meds its really a special challenge because i couldn't take my usual full nightly dose. hopefully i don't see God at all today
[Image: Bandit_-_russian_dancing.gif]
Spritanium
I don't think I've done an all-nighter in like 10 years lol
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Kabuto
I'm too old for it, frankly. Ten years ago would've been easy but now I'm struggling. I will succeed, though.
Yrrzy
i fall asleep too easily, the couple times i ever pulled an "all-nighter" i fell asleep anyway at like 8am
King Piranha Plant
Honestly all-nighters are brutal especially in adult life

I've been through way too many of them due to chronic anxiety/ptsd issues and I'm so over it yet it still happens occasionally. I feel like you can have a semblance of a "just powering through it" productive day until about noon hits and then you feel like you're dying of the black plague

...and it's never like a dark cloudy day, it's ALWAYS a bright sunny day full of birds chirping to torment you and make your eyes extra red and swollen
King Piranha Plant
These birds will start chirping at 4:30 AM (earlier than usual simply to spite YOU specifically) as if to say "haha u really fucked up"
Kabuto
I succeeded btw!!!
sealelement
congrats!! i would give your post a fancier spell but i'm saving my EX to give to whoever kills pea in kg
100% pure gamer 100%
Vertette

>cast autoplay

>doesn't work

NOW IM MAD
Draku
(May 12, 2024 at 11:14 AM)Vertette Wrote: >cast autoplay

>doesn't work

NOW IM MAD
Refunded/removed, what link did you use? It has to be an embeddable MP3. Upload it to somewhere like https://catbox.moe/ and THEN try casting again.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Vertette
nah it doesnt work in all browsers cause of that dumb play() security thing. i gotta spam m1 before the document loads proper to make it work
Draku
(May 13, 2024 at 6:19 PM)Vertette Wrote: nah it doesnt work in all browsers cause of that dumb play() security thing. i gotta spam m1 before the document loads proper to make it work
In Firefox at least you can simply allow minus.world autoplay permissions and it works fine, I can hear your current cast.

I myself had forgotten I was on a new browser install and had to do it just now so I assumed something went wrong with the embedding itself, but the option's right there in the URL bar.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Kabuto
don't worry vert i went on desktop just for your audio