Toucan
I've been super impressed with how good plant based alternatives have gotten lately. I just demolished a package of Beyond Sausage plant-based links.

I also had some really good carrot based artificial cheese slices recently and they tasted super close to cheese. And I didn't even taste a hint of carrot. They even melted fine in the microwave so I made quesadillas with them.

Milk alternatives are pretty good IMO and I've had a lot of them. Here's how I'd rank the ones I've tried:

oat milk > rice milk > flax milk > soy milk > almond milk

Anyone else had experience with plant based meat/dairy alternatives? What are your thoughts?

EDIT: forgot about coconut milk but it's too creamy to be a milk alternative
Spritanium
I like oat and almond milk. I've had cashew before too which was pretty much the same as almond
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Hearts
I like almond and soy milk but they frequently have the problem of too much added sugar, like they don't have faith in the taste. Gotta find good brands that don't do that
Yrrzy
half the taste of sausages is the herbs they put in so it makes sense that vegan sausages are great.

some of the best food I've ever had was vegan too, some real sloppy diner bullshit bbq burger with a glazed donut bun