T-man
Last updated 5/20 - Sticky maybe?

Cosmetic Issues

Postbits do not allign when using smaller/thinner avatars. -Fixed 5/19

○ Long randomized messages stretch the user hub at the top of the page.
Spoiler:
○ Most Used/Recieved reaction icons are stretched in the user profile.
Spoiler:
○ Buddy icons are stretched in the user profile.
Spoiler:
○ Buddy icons are tiled in the user profile.
Spoiler:

Technical Issues

○ The field to add special abilities does not appear on certain profiles.
Spoiler:
○ The special abilities alert links to the main page rather than the user profile.
Spoiler:

Mobile Issues

○ The user hub does not appear in Safari on iPhone.
Spoiler:

_

[Image: uE4O72i.png]

Please post any issues you encounter in this thread so I can add it to the OP
Spritanium
The first issue is because we don't use tables, there's not really any way to fix it apart from specifying a fixed width
Spritanium
Well I guess I could set all the posts to display as table-rows but I don't know what other layout problems that might cause
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(May 18, 2016 at 6:52 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Well I guess I could set all the posts to display as table-rows but I don't know what other layout problems that might cause

I hope minimal to none, because the top issue is easily the most egregious
Beako
It won't let me add abilities to the profiles of rtsmarty, nick_jr, or Yoshin.
T-man
(May 18, 2016 at 7:43 PM)Icy Wrote: It won't let me add abilities to the profiles of rtsmarty, nick_jr, or Yoshin.

Yeah, I noticed this too, I don't remember who I wanted to add an ability to but I figured it was some permissions thing.

Edit: Turns out I can't add abilities to you.
Shroomguy
So I got a notification that someone noticed an ability of mine, but when I click the notification, it just took me back to the main page.
The Beef Baron
T-man
Updated the OP to be more helpful, I will continue to add issues as they're posted.
T-man
(May 18, 2016 at 6:50 PM)Spritanium Wrote: The first issue is because we don't use tables, there's not really any way to fix it apart from specifying a fixed width
The fixed width should be the maximum of what we currently allow.
T-man
I am so fucking glad the postbits got fixed, everything looks much better when it's consistent
Yoshin
Buddy icons are tiled
Spoiler:
Draku
t-man you gotta lend us that extra spritey and half of another one, we'll get so much more done
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Two_Finger
I've noticed that the new post image next to threads goes away if you look at the first page of a thread that has multiple pages
it's no big thing but it bothers me a little bit cause sometimes I don't notice that there's another page in the thread and seeing that "new" graphic tells me I've missed posts (I try to read every single post)
kaZaam
we need a view l8est post button fuckn STAT
Spritanium
(May 24, 2016 at 6:59 AM)McPhresh Wrote: we need a view l8est post button fuckn STAT

Yeah, right now clicking a thread *always* takes you to the latest post, which is annoying as fuck especially since it takes like 5 seconds to scroll down sometimes
[Image: supercorrect.png]
kaZaam
we need a quote button for the posts in the thread review on the reply page. feels kinda pointless without it
Two_Finger
this is just a tiny thing that's been bugging me for no reason but when a thread auto scrolls to a post (like when clicking the new post button) it brings you right to the text like so [Image: ZztqPbX.png]
personally this doesn't sit well with me and I think it'd look better if it brought the page to the top of the table that the post sits in but that's just me
as it is now it cuts off the username
kaZaam
have it so it wont alert you about posts in a thread if you're alr in that thread. not sure how hard this would be to add and its not a big deal but still
Mario
[deleted]
kaZaam
what did we do