Battle: Dapper Spook ((Battle Mechanics/Tutorial))

Dapper Spook
Please read below spoiler FULLY before participating.
Don't touch those spells yet.

Battle Mechanics:

Upon entering the Graves Manor, you feel a sudden chill in the air and your hairs stand on end. You hear an uproarius laughter fill the room as the door slams shut behind you. One of you tries to open the large doors, but is unsuccessful. "GUESTS," a voice echoes, "SIMPLY SMASHING!" Suddenly appearing before you, you come face to face with Dapper Spook. "Your life force will suit me just fine, gents!"

Defeat the Dapper Spook.
Rewards:
10 [Image: halloweencandy3_zpsitedvics.png]
1000 exp

Scanned by @Two_Finger:

Dapper Spook
Type: Ghost
Scanned EXP: 3014
Special Ability: Possess - Reaching 500 HP(EXP) or less, Dapper Spook possesses the player who dealt damage to it last. Any damage to Dapper Spook also damages that player.
Likes: Living it large, tormenting the living, drinking your life force
Dislikes: Hip hop, public restrooms, leaving money behind
Weaknesses: Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be trapped in a photo?

Action Unlocked: Question - Spend your turn to ask Dapper Spook more about his past.
Two_Finger
I SCAN this fellow to learn more
((is the exp for other actions handled by someone on staff or do I donate it somewhere or something))
Spritanium
(Oct 9, 2016 at 4:24 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: I SCAN this fellow to learn more
((is the exp for other actions handled by someone on staff or do I donate it somewhere or something))
((There's a mod CP function to add/remove exp - with a log to make sure nobody abuses it Wink))
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
((when are we able to attack))

i think we should ask about Dapper's past, guys.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Shroomguy
Spook of the most dapper variety! I am Stivmin, son of a sheapard! I must ask about your past!

What tormented you in life so that you returned as a spirit?
The Beef Baron
Dapper Spook
Not a combat post and does not count as progressing the round. Any spells cast on this post will not be counted. You may instead attack Dapper Spook's original post. In addition, Question may only be used once per round.
(Oct 9, 2016 at 6:21 PM)Shroomguy Wrote: Spook of the most dapper variety! I am Stivmin, son of a sheapard! I must ask about your past!

What tormented you in life so that you returned as a spirit?

"I used to be a rather wealthy businessman, but when my life was cut short, my vast wealth was left behind. I hope to gather enough life force to return to my body, get revenge and reclaim my wealth."
Spritanium
I have casted a permanent Size Matters on @Dapper Spook
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
ok guys i gotta theory - their weakness is being trapped in a photo so i reckon we do the unthinkable and use FRAME THAT SH*T on their post!!
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Shroomguy
If one of our resident master wizards wanna come and fight this ghost that'd be the tops tbh
The Beef Baron
God
fuck it, i have cast Frame that Sh*t on @Dapper Spook . let's see if it does anything.
God
awwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhh now that it what I like to call... "GOOD SHIT"
Shroomguy
Question, can I cast a spell even though I asked a question to the ghost?
Shroomguy
I cast whoops on the @ Dapper Spook
The Beef Baron
Rotten Jack
Pfff.

Amateur.