[Suggestion] Weekly PPP "Joke Art" Competition

Spritanium
As you may know, the name of the PPP is auto-generated every week on either Saturday or Sunday depending on your timezone. We have three arrays of "P" words (adjectives, nouns, and "place" nouns) which are randomly stuck together to give us names such as "Public Penetration Pagoda".

I feel like we're not doing enough with this idea, so I think we should have a weekly Joke Art comp in the PPP in which users are encouraged to create their own artistic interpretation of the PPP name that week. The competition can open as soon as the name changes, and voting can start on Friday and last through the weekend. We can reward the winner either with a badge or an EXP payout.

Note: sometimes I imagine the name will be changed manually, but in that case whoever's in charge of the PPP competitions can use their discretion to determine which name should be used.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Draku
sounds amusing, i dunno how many people will actually enter especially considering how often they'd be but it'd be cause for some Quality OC
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
Yeah I figure it would just be a "whoever can enter this week" kind of thing - no big deal if only 1 or 2 people enter, or even if nobody enters. Considering the short duration, the submissions probably shouldn't have that much effort put into them (although it would certainly help someone secure a win)
Beako
I endorse.
T-man
[Image: xLZhIPo.png]
Spritanium
(Oct 18, 2016 at 12:50 AM)T-man Wrote: [Image: xLZhIPo.png]
Winner
Beako
I like it.

Uh, can we have a pinned thread in the PPP for joke art comps in the future?