Spritanium

> tfw every time I make a thread here or the VGV it's about something batman related

Has anyone seen this show? For anyone who doesn't know, it's a crime drama focusing on Jim Gordon as a young detective trying to Clean Up Crime. I watched season 1 and thought it was interesting, like a straightforward Law & Order style show but with past versions of Batman characters. They kept it very grounded and realistic considering the circumstances. So what happens when I start Season 2?

Holy shit, talk about a show finding its footing. Season 1 had little to no gore, then in the first or second episode of S2 we're already seeing a guard's severed head being used as a puppet. Then you have that not-Joker kid who totally acts exactly like the Joker (I'd rather have this guy play a 20-year-old Joker than watch Jared Leto again tbh) stealing every scene he's in, not sure why they killed him off after like 3 episodes but I've been so captivated that I'm just along for the ride. They went from semi-serious to full-on _wacky_ and it's fucking incredible.

Highly recommended, but in case you're iffy, just start at Season 2 ffs. I liked the first one but I don't know if I would like it as much knowing how much better it gets later on.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yoshin
I might be one of the odd ones but I preferred S1 over anything else, it was comfy
Two_Finger
I liked season 1. as yoshin said it, it was comfy
didn't get very far into season 2 before I stopped keeping up with it though, been meaning to go back and watch the rest though
[Image: GrFo47K.jpg]