T-man
You ever can't reach the remote and you wish you fuckin' had like telekinesis or Spider-Man web so you can reach it without getting off your ass?

What superpowers would you like to have as a quality of life improvement?
Pea
ability to sleep at any time for any amount of time desired without the need for an alarm clock
Two_Finger
(Oct 11, 2016 at 8:07 AM)Pea Wrote: ability to sleep at any time for any amount of time desired without the need for an alarm clock

I need this
Beako
[Image: iEcS4uL.png]
DrTapeworm
the superpower of not being depressed and also a stable amount of money-beam and the ability to open clamshell packaging and tightly-sealed jars
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Spritanium
Basically I wish I had the remote from Click, but with a built-in cooldown timer + duration limit keeping it from being exploited by Adam Sandler
Spritanium
(Oct 17, 2016 at 3:08 PM)JoshJDubya Wrote: Infinitely stretching asshole that doubles as a portal to another dimension so that anything may fit comfortably up there.

Purely for incognito storage purposes, I promise.
Actually this is a great one. Since your ass would be an infinitely sized portal, you'd have no waste buildup. That means no shitting, no constipation, and countless hours of time saved. You could also become the first world famous XXX rated magician.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Oct 17, 2016 at 5:54 AM)Beatrice Wrote: [Image: iEcS4uL.png]
Give me bullet attraction, I want to die.
Pea
what if that also makes your skin metallic
T-man
(Oct 18, 2016 at 2:09 AM)Pea Wrote: what if that also makes your skin metallic
After surviving an onslaught of bullets I'd try to find a magnetic surface to walk up.
Rotten Jack
I wish I could cast spells and give you all a trick or a treat!

Oh right I can.