Does anyone else really like this domain name?

T-man
(Jun 23, 2016 at 12:18 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: KEEP THE MOE, IT IS GHE ONLY THING THAT BINDS US TOGETHER

but minus.world is so good
Spritanium
Yeah no way we're giving up minus.world but I don't see why we couldn't keep minus.moe as an alternative (unless it's too costly)
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Shroomguy
it's too kiwi desoo
The Beef Baron
T-man
visiting minus.moe after launch is how you unlock the anime skin
God
minus.moe is the same as minus.world but it autoplays this in the background

God
which is how i browse munis world anyway
Rapidkirby3k
This new Minus World is pretty neat, I must admit. Happy Was notified about it through a PM from Elyk.
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
T-man
Back when this thread was made we were minus.moe

We were so stoked to get minus.world
Shroomguy
Minus.world is fuckin' lit af.
The Beef Baron
God
im actually amazed that we even scored this domain name to begin with
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
(Aug 31, 2016 at 7:32 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: im actually amazed that we even scored this domain name to begin with

Yeah it was taken, so I looked at the whois info to find the owner's email and we bought it from him lol
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Stirling
lol

are we gonna be divulged how much cause tbqh i wouldn't mind dropping a dollar or two
Get it by your own hands.

MFGG Staff Slaying Expert
Kill List
Spoiler:
Assist List
Spoiler:
Draku
(Aug 31, 2016 at 7:59 PM)StirlADrei Wrote: lol

are we gonna be divulged how much cause tbqh i wouldn't mind dropping a dollar or two
it was a bit over a hundred on my part, don't worry about it though. i'd rather kesha get any form of potential donations for the hosting and such.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
[deleted]
T-man
minus.bike
rtsmarty
minus.xxx
Beako
But world even fits for my idea for if we run into trademark disputes over our name.

Them In Us World