Shroomguy
This game looks amaze
The Beef Baron
AWFADragNaut
(Jan 13, 2017 at 5:31 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2017 at 5:26 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: I find it so fucking weird that the Hat in Time guy used to be a shitty MFGG mod. Small god damn world.
The guy who does the sprites for JonTron's videos was an mfgger too. Our community breeds legends

Holy shit that's awesome, do you remember who it was?
Spritanium
Frario
[Image: supercorrect.png]
HylianDev
(Jan 13, 2017 at 5:31 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2017 at 5:26 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: I find it so fucking weird that the Hat in Time guy used to be a shitty MFGG mod. Small god damn world.
The guy who does the sprites for JonTron's videos was an mfgger too. Our community breeds legends

Holy shit I didn't know this. Amazing
Draku
fupoo is now a successful commission artist who is well known on various 4chan boards
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
sealelement
Can we just get the conversation back on track here? Because this Mario game is literally everything I have ever wanted from a new Mario game and I'm so excited
100% pure gamer 100%
Draku
(Jan 13, 2017 at 9:47 PM)sealelement Wrote: Can we just get the conversation back on track here? Because this Mario game is literally everything I have ever wanted from a new Mario game and I'm so excited
the switch in general is answering a lot of shit i've wanted since i was a kid, i mean the concept itself is what i always wanted future consoles to be like because i love portables

that fucking trailer got me more excited for a mario game than i have been in eons too which is fantastic
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
(Jan 13, 2017 at 3:38 PM)Spritanium Wrote: > Nintendo is making Sonic Adventure with Mario

> Sega is making NEW! Sonic the Hedgehog

My world's been turned upside down

[Image: sE9yAPC.jpg]
T-man
(Jan 13, 2017 at 8:23 PM)Draku Wrote: fupoo is now a successful commission artist who is well known on various 4chan boards

ive jizzed to his pics a couple time, hope he knows
T-man
(Jan 13, 2017 at 10:39 PM)Super Mario Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2017 at 3:38 PM)Spritanium Wrote: > Nintendo is making Sonic Adventure with Mario

> Sega is making NEW! Sonic the Hedgehog

My world's been turned upside down

[Image: sE9yAPC.jpg]
[Image: crashbox.jpg]
[Image: spyroorangebox.jpg]
Mario
anyone have high res images of mario from this? it'd make a good avatar
T-man
(Jan 13, 2017 at 10:55 PM)Super Mario Wrote: anyone have high res images of mario from this? it'd make a good avatar
got u my dude
[Image: 32159366501_bf48a80387_k.jpg]
looks like they graduated to real hair
Mario
thank you!
T-man
[Image: jzLPDzp.jpg]

i really like bowsers suit
T-man
i really like when mario characters are removed from their element, i really feel like they've achieved mickey mouse status at this point and it doesn't throw people when you give them different outfits and roles
Syaxamaphone
The textures on this new art (and also in the parental controls video) are fucking nuts! This is the real next gen Mario
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
Mario
Yrrzy
hes just danny devito is all
Yrrzy
[Image: tumblr_ojpbqrLqdp1qixd45o1_500.jpg]
AWFADragNaut
I loved the renders they made for mario party star rush. Glad we're seeing more HQ renders

Thread Tags

switch mario