DrTapeworm
(Jan 14, 2017 at 12:26 AM)Super Mario Wrote:

hes a little baby
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Vertette
(Jan 13, 2017 at 11:26 PM)T-man Wrote: i really like bowsers suit

So if Peach is wearing white, does that mean she's a virgin?
T-man
do we know the name of mario's hat sidekick yet
T-man
I hope it's Captain or something
Agastya
i don't have any investment in the game at all i just want to share this with y'all
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
T-man
(Jan 14, 2017 at 4:50 PM)Agastya EX Wrote: i don't have any investment in the game at all i just want to share this with y'all

WHOA YOU FOUND THE FUCKING CROWN??
🍆 Lover

>not having the crown

This thread is for hat users only.
[Image: diwiue.png]

still a cuck tho
Revolver Ocelot
(Jan 14, 2017 at 4:50 PM)Agastya EX Wrote: i don't have any investment in the game at all i just want to share this with y'all

This is actually quite fitting what with Mario running about Donkey Kong City in the game

In fact given how long I've been watching this it might be my new favourite thing
You're pretty good.
Sponge
Haven't really posted here since I signed up, but I gotta say Mario Oddssey is the most excited I've ever been for a Mario game.
T-man
Now that all bets are off what kinds of levels do you lot want to see? I got what I really wanted with the city, but I wonder if there are other themes that seem out there that you want to see.
StrikeForcer
The uncanny valley is strong in this game. And man I actually thought of the SMW hack Super Mario Odyssey after watching the Switch presentation.
Jazz
Looks pretty exciting, and I'm glad they're finally going back to the SM64 route with this game
Syaxamaphone
(Jan 15, 2017 at 4:54 PM)T-man Wrote: Now that all bets are off what kinds of levels do you lot want to see? I got what I really wanted with the city, but I wonder if there are other themes that seem out there that you want to see.

City was already also my wildest dream, but cooking land is cool too.

I guess I want to see some more urban environments, maybe a factory or a movie studio. Places with lots of things on the side going on that make it feel like real places and not just an obstacle course with a theme.

That's what I want.
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
mit
it's so weird seeing people compare this game to sonic 06 based on the one city level, as if sonic being in a realistic environment is why that entire game didnt fucking work
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
T-man
(Jan 15, 2017 at 6:48 PM)mit Wrote: it's so weird seeing people compare this game to sonic 06 based on the one city level, as if sonic being in a realistic environment is why that entire game didnt fucking work
doubly so considering city escape is the fucking bomb
Mario
yeah there were realistic people in sonic adventure, which tends to be regarded as at least a decent game. is 06 the only sonic game these people remember? my god
DrTapeworm
the first few moments of the trailer mirrors the sonic adventure intro except instead of perfect chaos bursting out of the manhole and destroying the city, it's mario
[Image: dinogunz.png]
T-man
(Jan 15, 2017 at 7:28 PM)DrTapeworm Wrote: the first few moments of the trailer mirrors the sonic adventure intro except instead of perfect chaos bursting out of the manhole and destroying the city, it's mario

CAN'T HOLD OOON MUCH LONGER
I WILL NEVER LET GO
T-man
i literally cant stop thinking about this game
T-man

some moves

Thread Tags

switch mario