Greeno draws too?? is there anything this handsome fucker cant do????

geno7
i recently started drawing again so i might as well take this time to actually make a topic for my art. you can follow my art tumblr if you want to see things similar to the stuff below

click each image for a higher resolution version of that image (at least... ideally. im too lazy to test every link)

[Image: tumblr_o58k6nHo4H1vqkf1po1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_o58k8dcVAR1vqkf1po1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_o58kzdJSsy1vqkf1po1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_o58l1pur8E1vqkf1po1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_o58lag2Cvg1vqkf1po1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_o58lc4Cal51vqkf1po1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_o58lmaFl6i1vqkf1po1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_o58m072yIg1vqkf1po1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_offgyqCUhz1uq8tj8o1_540.png]

And Now.... candid drawings of my ORIGINAL CHARACTERS that i MADE UP ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!

[Image: tumblr_o58lgakNyN1vqkf1po1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o58kww9pDZ1vqkf1po1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o1e1pexCjx1uq8tj8o1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_nylzh9mdyU1uq8tj8o1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_nv2fye7iKp1uq8tj8o1_1280.png]

[Image: tumblr_o94wt4uHXu1uq8tj8o1_540.jpg]

(fun fax: Cam actually helped design King George [the short bald king guy] and Mary Anne years ago)

but yeah thats probably enough of that. so what do you think
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
T-man
I really love your style!
Aidan
sexy as heck
the newspaper cartoon style with the sillier, more modern(???) character designs is really fun
i <3 it
geno7
[Image: tumblr_ofkh8guKI41uq8tj8o1_540.png]

a higher quality version of that mars volta sketch i did, plus fun fax: i got the opportunity to pitch john action (an idea for an animated series ive been developing for years) to nickelodeon via that animated shorts program thing and this is basically a recap of what happened
geno7
[Image: tumblr_ofxm5vCLgp1uq8tj8o1_540.png]

ghost bustards
geno7
[Image: tumblr_og3t92oDBC1uq8tj8o1_540.png]

i always thought it’d be really cool if mettaton fronted a glam rock band
Two_Finger
mettaton is glam rock
geno7
[Image: tumblr_ogd55bzLiI1uq8tj8o1_540.png]

i colored one of the ziggy stardust mettatons
kaZaam

>well hung (mayb)

>snow-white tan

love it
Shroomguy
Holy crap I've been sleepin' on this thread. Awesome stuff!
geno7
[Image: tumblr_oid9z0SfXg1uq8tj8o2_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_oid9z0SfXg1uq8tj8o1_540.png]

my friend aki and i both have characters named irene so we decided to draw each others' irenes as an art trade. this is my half!!!

i included versions with and without toner shading on irene because it was really experimental and idk whether it looks terrible or not, its the first time ive attempted anything even remotely resembling shading. though i do think the hatching in the eyes looks good, i ripped that off from flip flappers. please watch flip flappers

ALSO my spanish is a little bit rusty but her dialogue is supposed to be kind of a goof on sailor moon’s catchphrase from the spanish dub
geno7
(Nov 15, 2016 at 8:33 PM)SonicProject Wrote: I love your style, dude, makes me wish you had a comic series or web show going.
this reminds me

like i said above, last year i did submit a pitch to nickelodeon for a show ive been developing for... god knows how long, called the john action show. it didn't end up getting greenlit but they still seemed to like the idea a lot so im in the middle of completely rewriting and redrawing it for this year and making a lot of changes in the plot and stuff

[Image: tumblr_oh6kt3O8bm1uq8tj8o1_1280.png]
geno7
[Image: tumblr_okcndteMVI1uq8tj8o1_540.png]

pop team epic

still expirimenting with shading
Syaxamaphone
I love these. You capture the old-timey western comic book style really well.

I feel like if you keep at it, you'll get real good. Maybe even the best!

Never give up!
[Image: NZRK1uk.gif]
geno7
[Image: tumblr_ol1ihxVHfQ1uq8tj8o1_540.png]

my piece for a cartoon cartoons zine which i had 2 months to finish but did the entire thing in the two days before the deadline, which is the most me thing ever. it turned out nicely considering tho
Zae Eildus

>jotaro kujo

im in love already, but no really great style. Usually im one to loves and requires more shading but this is certainly an exception to that requirement, really good stuff thus far.
geno7
i should probably say thank you for all the compliments im getting!!!!!!!!! its really nice of you all...

and yah @Zae Elidus shading has always been really intimidating to me but ive been trying to make an effort to incorporate it more lately, its about time
T-man
greeno for real this shit is incredible

your artstyle is amazing
geno7
[Image: tumblr_oldowlctRI1uq8tj8o1_r1_1280.png]

much like in Popeye or Mob Psycho 100, a main plot point in the John Action Show is that in times of emotional turmoil, usually around the third act of each episode, milquetoast Peter May will transform into his alter ego John Action to fight off villains. I've been trying to work out his design more. I'm trying to make it really glam rock-y, like something david bowie or freddie mercury would wear.

In addition to being flamboyantly pompous and psychotically narcissistic, John is incredibly powerful- by shouting into his microphone he can make his words physically manifest in the air and cause wanton destruction. think the flying glove battle from yellow submarine.

[Image: a2JIkv2.png]
geno7
[Image: tumblr_olsz9yss0V1uq8tj8o1_540.png]

the squid sisters posing in a parody of the cover of the sparks album "kimono my house" bc come on i had to