[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Yoshin
Tuna steak with a side of chip butty with monterey jack cheese
Yrrzy
i had a pizza
T-man
(Oct 27, 2016 at 11:42 PM)Yrr Wrote: i had a pizza

Beako
Unsweetened almond milk, poached eggs, porkchops, and spinach. Wink Maybe an orange slice too, IDK. Welp
T-man
tonight it's-a spaghetti and-a meatballs

[Image: 1eb0f7244fa1e318_Easy_Spaghetti_and_Meatballs.jpg]

mamma mia
God
[Image: 14875317_10210598735141433_1100092113_n....e=58167ADD]

I made this DAMN FINE meal today. carrots and potatoes with tumeric, rosemary, chilli flakes, onion, garlic and sunflower seeds, with fried tomatoes and egg inside avocado cooked in coconut oil. i'm staying at a friend's house whose mother is really into healthy/organic/conscious eating has their own garden and THIS MEAL TASTED FUCKING AWESOME. And it's HEALTHY and WHOLESOME and 100% VEGAN (were you gonna make a vegan joke? hah, jokes on you coz i just read your next move. meta-merked).
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Tenebrae
I have a meeting at work tonight so will probably just go out with a friend. Don't know where yet. Otherwise, I'll make chicken curry.
Spritanium
Pizza tonight Cool
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Shedinja
Special mac and cheese. i need to get rid of all this weed i got for free
[Image: vI6LrbC.gif]
T-man
mac and cheese is my shit

[Image: IMG_1069.JPG.jpeg&w=480]

Drool
Spritanium
(Oct 28, 2016 at 9:08 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: I made this DAMN FINE meal today. carrots and potatoes with tumeric, rosemary, chilli flakes, onion, garlic and sunflower seeds, with fried tomatoes and egg inside avocado cooked in coconut oil. i'm staying at a friend's house whose mother is really into healthy/organic/conscious eating has their own garden and THIS MEAL TASTED FUCKING AWESOME. And it's HEALTHY and WHOLESOME and 100% VEGAN (were you gonna make a vegan joke? hah, jokes on you coz i just read your next move. meta-merked).
Wait since when are eggs vegan?
[Image: supercorrect.png]
T-man
(Oct 28, 2016 at 11:53 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Wait since when are eggs vegan?
the new testament
Tenebrae
(Oct 28, 2016 at 11:53 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
(Oct 28, 2016 at 9:08 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: I made this DAMN FINE meal today. carrots and potatoes with tumeric, rosemary, chilli flakes, onion, garlic and sunflower seeds, with fried tomatoes and egg inside avocado cooked in coconut oil. i'm staying at a friend's house whose mother is really into healthy/organic/conscious eating has their own garden and THIS MEAL TASTED FUCKING AWESOME. And it's HEALTHY and WHOLESOME and 100% VEGAN (were you gonna make a vegan joke? hah, jokes on you coz i just read your next move. meta-merked).

They're soy, cage-free, grass-fed, free range eggs.
DrTapeworm
they're the kind of eggs that grow into a palm tree when you water them
[Image: dinogunz.png]
God
(Oct 28, 2016 at 11:53 PM)Spritanium Wrote:

i found it in the ground
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
T-man
It's not delivery, it's

[Image: 11157-box-l.png]
Draku
(Oct 29, 2016 at 9:08 PM)T-man Wrote: It's not delivery, it's
the nutshack
[Image: s2n7oi.png]