T-man
who /kat/ here?

comes out january 2017
Tenebrae
I had a Vita. The only game I had for it and played was Gravity Rush. And I loved it.
I don't own a PS4. I think the game would have fared better on the 3DS or a Nintendo console, but that's probably just bias. Maybe the developers just really liked the backside touch screen thing.

At least I'll get the music either way.
T-man
I played both the Vita version and the remaster on PS4, it's really fantastic game and I'm looking forward to the sequel. The devs seem to have turned it up to 11.

The music is wonderful.

Tenebrae
The trailer does look really good. It's kind of the same bittersweet feeling I had with Bayonetta. Played the first, loved it. Never expected a sequel. Then it happens but on a console I don't own or intend on buying.
PCMasterRace can't win everything.
T-man
Just picked up my copy, so amped to play it
T-man
its real good everyone with a ps4 needs this tbh
Fun With Despair
(Jan 20, 2017 at 4:57 PM)T-man Wrote: its real good everyone with a ps4 needs this tbh
And soil the sanctity of my Bloodborne™ machine, created by Sony Computer Entertainment® specifically to play From Software®'s Bloodborne™?
T-man
(Jan 20, 2017 at 7:54 PM)Fun With Despair Wrote:
(Jan 20, 2017 at 4:57 PM)T-man Wrote: its real good everyone with a ps4 needs this tbh
And soil the sanctity of my Bloodborne™ machine, created by Sony Computer Entertainment® specifically to play From Software®'s Bloodborne™?
its worth it
T-man
[Image: AdOooVQ.jpg]

damn rated t for titties
mit
something i could never really get comfortable with in the original were the controls. the game was rad, but combat while floating around was tough. does this game polish the controls at all or are they the same?
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
T-man
(Jan 21, 2017 at 12:52 AM)mit Wrote: something i could never really get comfortable with in the original were the controls. the game was rad, but combat while floating around was tough. does this game polish the controls at all or are they the same?

Eeh, I wouldn't say so. Things like combat are improved drastically, but I've never really had an issue with the shifting mechanic
mit
(Jan 21, 2017 at 1:06 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Jan 21, 2017 at 12:52 AM)mit Wrote: something i could never really get comfortable with in the original were the controls. the game was rad, but combat while floating around was tough. does this game polish the controls at all or are they the same?

Eeh, I wouldn't say so. Things like combat are improved drastically, but I've never really had an issue with the shifting mechanic

thats good at least then. i always planned on getting this either way but combat being improved sounds rad
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
Revolver Ocelot
I could always use more PS4 games. There's nothing else really between now and Zelda that interests me.

Do I need to play the original to get into the sequel, or would it be worth skipping? I haven't played it yet.
You're pretty good.
T-man
[Image: C2qwzzaWIAE6bzd.jpg]

Thread Tags

ps4