Rotten Jack
For me, I think it's a good time to watch The Dark Night.
Draku
Hiding from killer clowns that will prowl the streets.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
(Oct 30, 2016 at 10:10 PM)Draku Wrote: Hiding from killer clowns that will prowl the streets.

viral marketing or fad
Draku
(Oct 30, 2016 at 10:12 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2016 at 10:10 PM)Draku Wrote: Hiding from killer clowns that will prowl the streets.

viral marketing or fad
I'm honestly not sure, it certainly is confusing though. Hope there aren't too many incidents.
Draku
(Oct 30, 2016 at 10:21 PM)Gato Wrote: like is said gonna chill with elyk and probs play oj
im in
Elyk
sounds good, we'll probably start around 7:30 or so
Rotten Jack
Sounds good you guys, should I bring the cold ones?

Hey I know, maybe later that night I can shove my tentacles in your asses and control you like sockpuppets in my plan to enact revenge upon the human race.
Draku
didnt know pumpkinpeople were into that.
Rotten Jack
(Oct 30, 2016 at 11:30 PM)Draku Wrote: didnt know pumpkinpeople were into that.

oh nah i was just goofing around ha ha
Spritanium
I know your ween plans gato
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Pea
neeting in my house
kaZaam
gunna read some crowley smoke a 40 and laaaugh. maybe show off my asshole costume i spent like 20 years making
rtsmarty
sitting in the dark pretending not to be home so i don't have to answer the door to children wanting all the sweets i dont have
AWFADragNaut
I'm a uni student now, so lots and lots of alcohol
Draku
(Oct 31, 2016 at 10:45 AM)rtsmarty Wrote: sitting in the dark pretending not to be home so i don't have to answer the door to children wanting all the sweets i dont have
me too, though i don't have to worry because due to the area i live in i haven't had a single trick or treater knock on my door since i moved in years ago.
Spritanium
I strongly remember halloween when I was a kid, row after row of houses with creepy decorations and everyone getting into the spirit. On one hand it breaks my heart that halloween is dying before our eyes, but on the other hand I'm kind of stoked that I'll never have to buy candy for trick-or-treaters (while still having been granted the privilege of trick-or-treating in my own childhood)

I'm a selfish asshole but w/e
Beako
Quote:Hallow Ween Plans

Netflix and chill will my GF.

pics:
Spritanium
[Image: kxmhhx.jpg]

Artists interpretation of Puddin's mind
DrTapeworm
not that kind of hollow!
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Draku
(Oct 31, 2016 at 12:06 PM)Draku Wrote:
(Oct 31, 2016 at 10:45 AM)rtsmarty Wrote: sitting in the dark pretending not to be home so i don't have to answer the door to children wanting all the sweets i dont have
me too, though i don't have to worry because due to the area i live in i haven't had a single trick or treater knock on my door since i moved in years ago.
the trend continues!