T-man
Any one here seen this? It's a comfy/spooky miniseries Cartoon Network did a couple years back.

[Image: 960.jpg]

It's got some 2deep4u elements that are great and a star-studded cast featuring the likes of Elijah Wood and Christopher Lloyd. It had a 10 episode run at 10 minutes a pop, so it's easy to binge in a night, a night like Halloween for instance.

In fact, if you haven't seen it you can check out the very first chapter on YouTube absolutely free of charge, which I cannot for the life of me embed because it's url is fucky.
Rapidkirby3k
I have the DVD, but I really need to start taking a look at this in its entirety. From what I heard, it's pretty good.
[Image: 45Yrb9j.png]
Two_Finger
I've been meaning to
geno7
yeah i saw it, it was pretty good. i loved the like, early 1900s halloween postcard aesthetic. and the music was very stylistically deviant from a lot of modern cartoons. and it was a fresh idea doing an animated miniseries, im not sure if that had ever been done before???
[Image: fsMwICg.gif]
Fun With Despair
The atmosphere is great, and there's really a lot of good stuff there.

I feel like it did need to be longer though. Not by much, but it fills such a unique role that I would have liked to see more of it.

Thread Tags

halloween