God
What should I do:

• Buy Dark Souls III
  • Wait and buy FFXV
  • Blow all of last month's wage on PSVR + EVE Valkyrie

please help
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
rtsmarty
ffxv
Draku
ffxv
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
God
i have noticed a lack of foresight in asking this weeaboo-ass community which game to buy. in order to balance this bias, every poster with an Anime profile picture who votes for FFXV is now considered as their vote being half a vote.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Draku
(Nov 2, 2016 at 12:07 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: i have noticed a lack of foresight in asking this weeaboo-ass community which game to buy. in order to balance this bias, every poster with an Anime profile picture who votes for FFXV is now considered as their vote being half a vote.
LOL

probably a good call
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
God
tbf tho i will definitely end up buying both DS3 and FFXV, it's just a matter of prioritising which one to go with first. i'm leaning more towards FFXV because i've never played an FF game on-release and i think that would be a pretty good experience.

PSVR would be nice but realistically it is not a financially sound option for me right now.
rtsmarty
(Nov 2, 2016 at 12:07 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: i have noticed a lack of foresight in asking this weeaboo-ass community which game to buy. in order to balance this bias, every poster with an Anime profile picture who votes for FFXV is now considered as their vote being half a vote.
ema's not anime she's from a video game
God
whatever nerd, it's still half a vote
Pea
FFIII
Mario
[deleted]
Aidan
idk i'm kinda bored of dark souls but if the thought of more shield-raising, stamina-managing adventures makes your proverbial wee-wee grow, go with DS3
otherwise FF15 for sure