Poll: Should Beatrice make a serious version of the "Should I make a serious version of the Dictator VS Dictated poll?" poll?

Yes
85.71%
No
14.29%
Total: 7 vote(s)

Should Beatrice make a serious version of the "Should I make a serious version of the

Aidan
Dictator vs Dictated poll?" poll?
Beako
But the "Should I make a serious version of the Dictator VS Dictator poll?" poll is a serious poll. Sad If people are genuinely interested in the premise of the initial poll and they want a true and honest discussion, I'd be happy to oblige.
Beako
Oh FUCK I just realized the typo in the poll title. I mean Dictator VS Dictated. Dread
T-man
great thread, hope this keeps snowballing
Aidan
(Nov 4, 2016 at 10:39 PM)Beatrice Wrote: Oh FUCK I just realized the typo in the poll title. I mean Dictator VS Dictated. Dread

ty for informing me of this change, it's important to co-ordinate thread titles for easier reading
Beako
(Nov 4, 2016 at 10:41 PM)T-man Wrote: great thread, hope this keeps snowballing

Terror
Aidan
can the administrative staff edit polls? i am unable to, and due to unforeseen circumstances the poll question is no longer reflective of the query i intended to ask at the thread's creation
T-man
(Nov 4, 2016 at 10:52 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: can the administrative staff edit polls? i am unable to, and due to unforeseen circumstances the poll question is no longer reflective of the query i intended to ask at the thread's creation

Tck, tck

[Image: Spongebob-Squarepants-Cool-Walk-Point-Of...Office.gif]
Beako
(Nov 4, 2016 at 10:52 PM)BlasterMaster Wrote: can the administrative staff edit polls? i am unable to, and due to unforeseen circumstances the poll question is no longer reflective of the query i intended to ask at the thread's creation
It's okay, my poll title is still fucked up... I only was able to change the thread title and leave a note in the OP. Therefore, your thread still makes sense — unlike mine. Welp
T-man
(Nov 4, 2016 at 10:59 PM)Beatrice Wrote:
It's okay, my poll title is still fucked up... I only was able to change the thread title and leave a note in the OP. Therefore, your thread still makes sense — unlike mine. Welp

T-man, away!
Beako
(Nov 4, 2016 at 11:06 PM)T-man Wrote:
(Nov 4, 2016 at 10:59 PM)Beatrice Wrote:

T-man, away!

[Image: oUBX9Hk.gif]