T-man
Which cereal creates the best tasting aftermilk, MW?

For me, I gotta go with Crunch Berries™

[Image: 2.jpg]

Though Frosted Flakes™ is close second.

[Image: 388837181_e770d211c3.jpg]

What's your favorite?
Beako
Peanut Butter Crunch. But I currently can't eat cereal; I'm doing keto again for a while. I might go keto permanently to spite people who think it's bullshit but I haven't decided yet.
DrTapeworm
i don't eat cereal but anything that turns liquid the color of swamp green
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Elyk
When I was in college I used to have myself a bowl of Cocoa Krispies and then use the same milk for Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Spritanium
Anything chocolate I guess. The other sweet cereals make some nice-tasting milk as well, but it always feels like I'm drinking something weird that shouldn't exist, whereas chocolate milk is pretty standard
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Yoshin
Either French Toast Crunch or Booberry. I know a guy who pours a whole bag of milk through a strainer with Booberry in it just to get the flavouring
T-man
(Nov 6, 2016 at 6:31 PM)Yoshin Wrote: Either French Toast Crunch or Booberry. I know a guy who pours a whole bag of milk through a strainer with Booberry in it just to get the flavouring

I would buy bottles of cereal milk
Spritanium
(Nov 6, 2016 at 6:31 PM)Yoshin Wrote: Either French Toast Crunch or Booberry. I know a guy who pours a whole bag of milk through a strainer with Booberry in it just to get the flavouring
This makes me irrationally angry for some reason

Like just eat the cereal??? You can probably get the same flavor by just mixing in a quarter cup of sugar lol
T-man
It's not the sane
Yoshin
(Nov 6, 2016 at 6:40 PM)Spritanium Wrote:
This makes me irrationally angry for some reason

Like just eat the cereal??? You can probably get the same flavor by just mixing in a quarter cup of sugar lol

Well if your in a situation of want to have the blueberry flavour and not eat Booberry, then thats your option.
And adding blueberry juice isn't the same he says
God
the best cereal milk for me is Coconut milk, since i don't fuck with cow secretion.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
(Nov 7, 2016 at 12:21 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: the best cereal milk for me is Coconut milk, since i don't fuck with cow secretion.
I normally disagree with you on the tinfoil hat stuff but I have to agree here

I don't have a _problem_ with milk per se, it just freaks me out to think about what I'm drinking, which of course never happens with almond milk. It helps that my household always used 2%; the transition wasn't very noticeable at all.
God
yeah almond milk is a winning choice. i usually go with that as it tends to be cheaper than coconut milk, choosing the latter when it's on discount.

i don't know if it's a result from not having drank cow juice for a long time, but after giving it up, whenever i had a large amount of dairy (like, a glass of cow's milk or a hot chocolate, for example), it would give me stomach pains. it seems like my body has stopped producing, or reduced the production of, the enzymes that break down lactose. i can have cheese in small amounts as most cheeses get rid of a lot of their lactose content in their fermentation, but i'm trying to stay away from the stuff for environmental reasons anyway.

not to mention cow's milk is pumped with a load of hormones that fuck up human's hormanal balance. since, you know, it IS designed for calfs below the age of 1.
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Yoshin
If I could buy bagged milks other then goat/cow I would def switch over. But atm I wont since I have all this shit specific to bagged milk and it would feel like a waste of money
God
idk, it maybe seems like a good idea to prioritise your health over your milk paraphernalia?
Yoshin
in my situation milk isn't a concern healthwise, so its more price vs flavour. Sadly price wins.
God
(Nov 7, 2016 at 6:35 PM)Yoshin Wrote: in my situation milk isn't a concern healthwise, so its more price vs flavour. Sadly price wins.

i'm not really one to preach to anyone about what they should and shouldn't consume, but saying that cow's milk isn't a concern healthwise to anyone is just plain false. aside from the daily effect it has on your hormonal balance, consumption of dairy has a strong correlation with several common cancers, including prostate and breast cancer. it's also linked to osteoporosis. i understand that price is a big issue, and some aren't in the position to afford alternatives easily, but when you go for the 'cheaper' option, you always end up paying the price somewhere down the line. if price is your concern, the best option is to just simply cut cow's milk from your diet.
God
health issues aside, removing cow produce from your food/drink consumption is the single most effective way of combating climate change that everyone can do easily. that's something that's up to the people alive here and now to solve.
Mario
[deleted]

Thread Tags

food