mit
[Image: wGMNhKY.png]
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
Beako
JI Wanna F*ck Thatkes
Mario
[deleted]
Yrrzy
[Image: tumblr_inline_njn04so70c1r7w0k9.jpg]
Spritanium
I support replacing I Wanna Fuck That Unicorn with this since the former is obscure and weird-looking. But I'm probably in the minority there lol
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Two_Finger

>obscure

this is the first time I'm seeing this jokes smiley
Draku
(Nov 7, 2016 at 2:08 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I support replacing I Wanna Fuck That Unicorn with this since the former is obscure and weird-looking. But I'm probably in the minority there lol
yI Wanna F*ck Thatu are absI Wanna F*ck Thatlutely in the minI Wanna F*ck Thatrity there
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Beako
(Nov 7, 2016 at 2:08 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I support replacing I Wanna Fuck That Unicorn with this since the former is obscure and weird-looking. But I'm probably in the minority there lol

But how else would I continue to express my desire to fuck?
mit
i found that image on an old geocities website and it comes across to me as the i wanna fuck that smiley's little brother. too young to know it wants to fuck, but still plenty eager to enjoy a good joke
[Image: 13a3785a5b.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: fef8774bcc.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: f5cb2d4fad.png] [Image: 589794956a.png] [Image: b7385c9f62.png]
DrTapeworm
germany already has us beat in the awkward smileys department tbh
[Image: tumblr_inline_ntgj61qJBI1r388w3_1280.png]
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Yoshin
withdrawn is strong sad
[Image: reticent.gif]
T-man

I Wanna F*ck That you tbh
Spritanium
(Nov 7, 2016 at 2:17 AM)Two_Finger Wrote: >obscure
this is the first time I'm seeing this jokes smiley
Yea I mean it's more of a standard-ish emotion I guess
Roxxorz Your Boxxorz
can we have like a *sigh* face
Beako
We also need an embarrassed blushing face as well as :gonk: from GaiaOnline. Also I think you can always edit the Empty SVG yourself and see if the staff will accept it. Despite having no art skills of my own I've been thinking of trying to figure out a way I can improve mwee since it looks bad at the size we usually see it at.
Spritanium
(Nov 8, 2016 at 5:09 AM)Roxxorz Your Boxxorz Wrote: can we have like a *sigh* face
This would be a _great_ one to animate

Unfortunately most of the animated SVGs don't work outside of Webkit (e.g. Chrome) and we haven't been able to fix that yet
rtsmarty
(Nov 8, 2016 at 4:43 PM)Puddin Wrote: We also need an embarrassed blushing face as well as :gonk: from GaiaOnline. Also I think you can always edit the Empty SVG yourself and see if the staff will accept it. Despite having no art skills of my own I've been thinking of trying to figure out a way I can improve mwee since it looks bad at the size we usually see it at.

i can't make it look good [Image: mw_chaika.svg] mwee

[Image: Ua9oO1a.png]
Beako
(Nov 8, 2016 at 8:45 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: i can't make it look good [Image: mw_chaika.svg] [Image: rutlcg.svg]

The one on the left looks good to me! Sure it's not a direct copy/paste of the meme face but neither are Grin, Just Right, or I Wanna F*ck That. I think it's better to redraw any meme faces we add anyway. The question is time and effort on the part of people making smileys, and yours looks a lot better than the one that was just chaika.svg pasted over empty.svg. At least downscaled. You can maybe do something to make the blush closer to the original if you feel like it but I don't see a problem with it the way it is. Then again I'm no art critic.
Draku
(Nov 8, 2016 at 8:45 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: i can't make it look good [Image: mw_chaika.svg]
I think that looks great honestly.
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
rtsmarty
well you can use it if you want