14.29%
Wings
14.29%
Total: 14 vote(s)
Yoshin
Well?
Beako

>no tendies

And no chicken nuggets and strips don't count. Chicken tenders have the shape of chicken nuggets but the flavor of chicken strips.
Yoshin
(Nov 8, 2016 at 2:00 AM)Puddin Wrote: And no chicken nuggets and strips don't count. Chicken tenders have the shape of chicken nuggets but the flavor of chicken strips.
Thats literally just a high quality nugget
Beako
Chicken nuggets have an entirely different flavor.
Yrrzy
its the cut of meat not how its cooked

goddamn do we gotta split these up by what sauce you dip it in?
Yoshin
(Nov 8, 2016 at 2:02 AM)Puddin Wrote: Chicken nuggets have an entirely different flavor.

Because of different breading, but that doesn't make it not a nugget
Beako
<Puddin> it's spiced differently
<Yrr> its just spiced nugget
<yoshit> yeah
<NumberTwo> that vid
<Puddin> like how curly fries and waffle fries are spiced differently than french fries
<Yrr> are we gonna split all these chicken products up into different spices
<Yrr> cause thatd be a longass list
<Puddin> if you did a favorite potato product poll you wouldnt want to put curly fries and french fries in the same category
<yoshit> in french what you call tenders are just called "spiced nuggets"
<yoshit> yes puddin

[Image: ossIP0X.png]
Yoshin
Curly fries and waffle fries are just fried potato and just like the sticks, spicing is optional
Yrrzy
id disagree on the fries thing cause w/ that kind of distinction all of the poll options are just chicken
Yoshin
(Nov 8, 2016 at 2:18 AM)Yrr Wrote: id disagree on the fries thing cause w/ that kind of distinction all of the poll options are just chicken

Yes but they're all fried chicken, Puddin's example is all potato products
Beako
An intense philosophical debate on chicken. Only on Minus World™
Two_Finger
burger
i love me some chicken burger
Spritanium
I'm someone who LOVES burgers, and considering chicken sandwiches are just slightly-healthier burgers, I love 'em too

Also you can use one (plus a mcdouble) to make a McGangbang which is something everyone should experience at least once
[Image: supercorrect.png]
DrTapeworm
this is the discussion that led to wario trying to eat a live chicken on isle delfino, getting him and waluigi arrested
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Draku
bone-in wings
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
T-man
nuggets all of the day bro
T-man
(Nov 8, 2016 at 2:36 AM)Spritanium Wrote: I'm someone who LOVES burgers, and considering chicken sandwiches are just slightly-healthier burgers, I love 'em too

Also you can use one (plus a mcdouble) to make a McGangbang which is something everyone should experience at least once

McChickens are my fucking shit.

Get em' plain and dump some sweet and sour sauce on it. Yummy, yummy.
Mario
[deleted]
Beako
(Nov 8, 2016 at 5:20 AM)wtl64 Wrote: chicken tenders are chicken strips according to wikipedia (ive never seen a place serve both)

Thanks for resolving this. It does make more sense to classify them based on flavor, rather than shape. Then my vote goes to chicken strips, I suppose.