Poll: What format would be best for the new iteration of the Black Winter Night Sky Lounge?

Online/Browser based chat application (Variable option. Think turntable.fm, open to other options as well)
0%
Monthly/BiMonthly Podcasts (Quickest option. Could start as soon as next month, video or audio depending on the feature)
33.33%
Livestream/Live Video Feed (Middle option, we can already stream, just needs planning. Could roll out around January 2017)
33.33%
Pirate Radio Station (Long-term option, will require extra funds for equipment)
33.33%
Total: 3 vote(s)

The Black Winter Night Sky Lounge

CHESHIRE ☯
So the BWNS Lounge, as a few of you may know, was an online music lounge I'd run once or twice a month. For awhile we used turntable.fm as our main host, and eventually migrated to something more of a Radio Station format with Grooveshark.com. Unfortunately, Grooveshark eventually shut down their services.

The next step was to bring The BWNS Lounge to the real world. My studio, JetSetMelonDrop Productions, merged it into our office. This however was limited due to our space at the time, and while I had thoughts of setting up a feed and doing livestreams from the office the schedule we had really didn't benefit from it.

Now, I'm going it again. We've got a new studio that's larger, and certainly has the space to compensate, we now have enough space to not only DJ popular tracks as expected but do live music with our in-house musicians and bands, and of course the authentic feel of neon and urban nightlife is strong as ever. However, I'm having trouble settling ona format. We can do podcasts, livestreams, possibly a pirate radio station... there's a lot of different options to play with.

What would you all recommend? What kind of format do you think would be the best, and what applications would be the most valuable?
Shroomguy
Pirate Radio would be pretty friggin' dank
CHESHIRE ☯
Added a poll for convenience
CHESHIRE ☯
Despite the poll not really showing it, I did actually receive some good feedback from several users, as well as people on other sites.

Along with one of our affiliated artistic groups, Westfall Connection, and our in-house band The Soft Spots, we're going down the Podcast route, and slowly evolving that into a full on radio station as we are able to scale up.

I'm actually pretty excited. I'll give everyone information here on -W once we start going live, which should be first weekend of December!