God
(placeholder)
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
DrTapeworm
[DATA EXPUNGED]
[Image: dinogunz.png]
Spritanium
Would you rather know your date of death, or the date your significant other dies? (pretend you have one if necessary)
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
that's a good one...

in this scenario the 'significant other' is gonna be someone who you're staying with for the rest of your life? are you told who the significant other is?
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Spritanium
(Nov 8, 2016 at 5:51 PM)OracularRELOADED Wrote: that's a good one...

in this scenario the 'significant other' is gonna be someone who you're staying with for the rest of your life? are you told who the significant other is?
Whoever your heart tells you - that's the person this applies to
[Image: supercorrect.png]
God
hmm.. that can be used as useful information. but then again, you'd end up with that person anyway. also knowing when you die would necessarily change when you die. idk man, i gotta think about this harder
kaZaam
(Nov 8, 2016 at 5:48 PM)Spritanium Wrote: Would you rather know your date of death, or the date your significant other dies? (pretend you have one if necessary)

mine just cus i dont want my life to turn into a nickelback mv
CHESHIRE ☯
I'd want to know her date of death.

If I out-live her, then I would at least know that I've capitalized her time on this earth to her full enjoyment.
If she out-lives me, then I at least know I've given my time and energy to someone who will cherish it, and I'll have spent my remaining days in the presence of someone I care for.

If I knew my death date, I'd be far too paranoid to enjoy life at all. The randomness of not knowing when the reaper takes me is how I get my kicks.
Beako
I'm still in suspense.