T-man
(Nov 9, 2016 at 9:02 PM)Cheshire Ψ Wrote: So like, do I have to going to hiding now for voting with my heart?

Probably
God
Cheshire ruined Hilary's chances, guys
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
[deleted]
CHESHIRE ☯
oop

(Nov 9, 2016 at 10:24 PM)wtl64 Wrote: gonna try and harness the power of the crystals to heal the country

Wait wait hold on I like this idea way better!
Mario
[deleted]
Aidan
it's going to be tough to fix those voting loopholes now that you let pumpkin hitler slip into the white house through them
CHESHIRE ☯
(Nov 9, 2016 at 10:54 PM)wtl64 Wrote: I don't think it's ever third party votes fault. Going out and voting for what you believe in (or even mocking the election) or not voting at all are all legitimate options in the political process. The fact that the system shits itself over these things isn't any of the voters fault, it's the guys who keep not doing anything about it and then throwing a fit when something happen. better ways of voting are available and have been for a long time like IRV or Score Voting (which iirc maine passed)

but as far as third parties go this election, without them trump would have won by an even larger margin so any dem complaining about them is a fucking liar

Putting all jokes aside for a moment, you're absolutely right. If people were informed at all, they'd realize that 1)Gary Johnson got the majority of the Third Party votes, which is just as disappointing as Clinton losing to Trump, and 2)A lot of the people who gave Trump his advantage were Democrats and Undecided votes that didn't trust Clinton. I can guarantee beyond a shadow of a doubt that if we were forced into a 2 party only system, a majority of the run-off would go into Trump's pool and make his victory that much more undeniable.

'Twas hubris and complacency which defeated Clinton, not the system.
Spritanium
Until this election I thought "lesser of two evils" was a mantra people simply followed by instinct. I wasn't aware that anyone who voted third party would be considered Satan lmao
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Mario
[deleted]
Mario
[deleted]
Draku
(Nov 11, 2016 at 10:57 AM)wtl64 Wrote: Losing my fucking mind over this tweet from a locked account:

Quote:i mean, what if jill stein was right? if you look at final fantasy 5, crystals are the #1 natural clean energy source that produces Jobs
holy shit
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
CHESHIRE ☯
(Nov 11, 2016 at 10:57 AM)wtl64 Wrote: Losing my fucking mind over this tweet from a locked account:

Quote:i mean, what if jill stein was right? if you look at final fantasy 5, crystals are the #1 natural clean energy source that produces Jobs

SEE SHE'S ONTO SOMETHING!
God
i cant believe its 2016 and ppl still dont believe in the powrr of crystals wtf lol
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Mario
[deleted]
God
so wait what good will the recount do? is it worth2.5 milli?
Mario
[deleted]