Is there any visible indicator that you've given someone a Good/Great Sh*t

Roxxorz Your Boxxorz
If there isn't, that might be cool, but if there is, I's too dumb to see it

(for the record, this regards posts with multiple GSs)
Spritanium
When you give someone a Good Sh*t the button turns a lighter shade of blue, and it'll stay that way unless you unclick it. Due to a long-standing bug which could be fixed in ten seconds, the Great Sh*t button doesn't have a similar indicator. Good Sh*ts and reactions are both anonymous, so you can see the total count (and whether you've contributed) but not who they're from.
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Roxxorz Your Boxxorz
(Nov 8, 2016 at 10:55 PM)Spritanium Wrote: When you give someone a Good Sh*t the button turns a lighter shade of blue, and it'll stay that way unless you unclick it. Due to a long-standing bug which could be fixed in ten seconds, the Great Sh*t button doesn't have a similar indicator. Good Sh*ts and reactions are both anonymous, so you can see the total count (and whether you've contributed) but not who they're from.

k so how about Grood Shit, for those afraid to commit

also how do I unclick anything, i'm not a damn scientist

also you can lock this if you want, basically I just only tried on a Great Sh*t, fuck
rtsmarty
(Nov 8, 2016 at 10:58 PM)Roxxorz Your Boxxorz Wrote: also how do I unclick anything, i'm not a damn scientist

click it again
Roxxorz Your Boxxorz
(Nov 8, 2016 at 11:01 PM)rtsmarty Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2016 at 10:58 PM)Roxxorz Your Boxxorz Wrote: also how do I unclick anything, i'm not a damn scientist

click it again

what
rtsmarty
(Nov 8, 2016 at 11:03 PM)Roxxorz Your Boxxorz Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2016 at 11:01 PM)rtsmarty Wrote:

click it again

what
CLICK IT AGAIN
God
(Nov 8, 2016 at 10:58 PM)Roxxorz Your Boxxorz Wrote: , i'm not a damn scientist

you'll be pleased to know that not being a scientist is really strong in the current meta
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Roxxorz Your Boxxorz
(Nov 8, 2016 at 11:04 PM)rtsmarty Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2016 at 11:03 PM)Roxxorz Your Boxxorz Wrote:
(Nov 8, 2016 at 11:01 PM)rtsmarty Wrote: click it again

what
CLICK IT AGAIN

Mario
[deleted]
Spritanium
There's a specific art to unclicking but basically you gotta just move your finger away from the mouse really fast
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Beako
What happens if you do a half good sh*t click?
Draku
(Nov 8, 2016 at 11:53 PM)Puddin Wrote: What happens if you do a half good sh*t click?
A good sh*t is a good sh*t, you can't say it's only half
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Mario
[deleted]