CHESHIRE ☯
I'm clearly GreenKeeper, but how about we implent those things like the name change and all Draku?
If I'm supposed to be able to do it myself, I don't have the ability. I'd hate to keep all of my lovely denizens waiting longer, and I tried to PM you.

Also, I demand to be honorary Greenkeeper forever.
Agastya
you need to get leanbox shares to 100% first
BIRDS ACTIVATED
🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦
Shroomguy
Alright where's our freakin' Green Adventure c'mon y'all.
Pedigree
you might like... try PMing an admin to change the forum name and description
Shroomguy
Nah brug don't trust the system brug
CHESHIRE ☯
(Nov 15, 2016 at 3:16 AM)JoshJDubya Wrote: you might like... try PMing an admin to change the forum name and description

Yeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh I'm not big on doing the same thing again and again and not receiving a response. That's actually why I made this thread and then brought it up in another one, to see if that would maybe get their attention.

But real talk, fuck it. I had plans for this month to make this place fun, but the lack of communication quite honestly demotivated me pretty hard. I've got a million other things on my mind as is...
Draku
you have admin CP access and permission to edit forums, i did that back when it was initially mentioned to me by someone else on your behalf (there was no PM/conversation)

i figured you simply never got around to changing it
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
CHESHIRE ☯
*sigh* I had a feeling you weren't getting the conversations when I checked back and they weren't in my convo pool either, but I assumed maybe it was just refreshed or something.

Anyways, sorry to be such a poor Greenkeeper everyone. I'll ride out the rest of the month and you all can have someone more entertaining for Christmas hopefully.