Don't Starve/Don't Starve Together

Shroomguy
Anyone playing this gem of a game? I know it's been out for a while but I've really gotten into it lately.

[Image: 0HZJ8kz.jpg]

For those unfamiliar with the game, DST is a cooperative survival game set in a twisted (Somewhat Tim Burton inspired) wilderness. There are multiple seasons to get through, and enemies of all sort, but the main goal is to keep your Hunger, Sanity, and Health up. This is all while you're expanding your base, getting better stuff, etc. I've seen some people compare it to Minecraft but I think the games play a lot differently from each other.

I normally play as Wilson just because I like having the beard, but Woodie has really grown on me because of his mad chopping skills.
The Beef Baron
Doctor Lurker
The game gets compared to Minecraft because they both have slightly similar concepts. The difference is that Don't Starve has a different emphasis and actually has a goal. Minecraft is the very reason I can't play this game for more than five minutes, though. Hilariously enough, the entire genre has been burnt out, for me, due to it.

Great game, though. Definitely recommend any game where you can shave your beard and use it to craft things.