Puddin Needs To Readdress The Emoticon Order

God
They Are All Over The Place
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Draku
@Puddin

go 4 it
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
I messaged him about this earlier
[Image: supercorrect.png]
Beako
pesky hobbitses

[Image: coT3tQx.png]
Yoshin
I feel like Yes and No should be next to each other
Beako
Oh yeah I forgot those were animated (they're only animated on my iPhone for some reason.)
Spritanium
They don't work in Firefox. I still really want someone to find a solution for this lol
T-man
(Nov 11, 2016 at 12:37 AM)Spritanium Wrote: They don't work in Firefox. I still really want someone to find a solution for this lol
Popcorn works on Firefox, what did you do differently?
Beako
Can't you just import them into whatever tool Gonna Be Good was made with and reexport it?
Draku
(Nov 11, 2016 at 12:37 AM)Spritanium Wrote: They don't work in Firefox. I still really want someone to find a solution for this lol
Gonna Be Good works fine, did the fix you applied to that not work with the others?

edit: LOL

we should get that feature from old mw that tells you when someone makes a post before yours
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
Spritanium
They were all exported using the same tool but only popcorn works for some reason. I've tried many versions of the plugin and tons of configurations
T-man
(Nov 11, 2016 at 12:39 AM)Draku Wrote: we should get that feature from old mw that tells you when someone makes a post before yours
cosigned
Beako
(Nov 11, 2016 at 12:05 AM)Puddin Wrote: [Image: coT3tQx.png]
(Nov 11, 2016 at 12:32 AM)Yoshin Wrote: I feel like Yes and No should be next to each other
(Nov 11, 2016 at 12:32 AM)Yoshin Wrote: I feel like Yes and No should be next to ach other
(Nov 11, 2016 at 12:36 AM)Puddin Wrote: Oh yeah I forgot those were animated (they're only animated on my iPhone for some reason.)

I'll redo it tomorrow BTW. I also feel like I Wanna F*ck That should be closer to Blush and Angry should be to the left of Oh Brother....

Basing the layout on the theory of happiness/astonishment/anger/sadness being the four base emotions makes it a little easier to figure out where thing should go, but I have to say I've been absolutely stunned at how complicated it is to sort these in a way that looks nice. The original mockup I did way back when took me hours. WTF.
kaZaam
:egadd: is fucking Giant on the full reply list rn
God
also why is Mao a social democrat and not far-left authoritarian where he belongs
"If Your Plate Doesn't Have Any Beef On It, Send It Back To The Hecking Cafeteria!!!" - OracularRELOADED
Beako
LOL
T-man
(Nov 11, 2016 at 2:00 AM)Kazaam Wrote: :egadd: is fucking Giant on the full reply list rn

Yeah that usually happens when my silly ass makes a smiley.

Since I don't use Illustrator for my draws I need to use a third party tool to convert an SWF to an SVG, which is a less than elegant solution and causes various problems like that.
rtsmarty
(Nov 11, 2016 at 4:05 AM)T-man Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2016 at 2:00 AM)Kazaam Wrote: :egadd: is fucking Giant on the full reply list rn

Yeah that usually happens when my silly ass makes a smiley.

Since I don't use Illustrator for my draws I need to use a third party tool to convert an SWF to an SVG, which is a less than elegant solution and causes various problems like that.

download inkscape
Spritanium
I'm pretty sure he has illustrator, just prefers to draw in flash lol

Also here's an idea I was discussing with @Puddin: give each smiley 4 parameters (happiness, sadness, anger, shock). Then we could automatically sort them by expression whenever a new one is added, but not only that, we could also do something cool like a "reaction emotional compass" on each user's profile showing the type of emotional response they typically produce.
Mario
[deleted]