kaZaam
[Image: qpzcXpI.jpg]for all our sakes Cute
Mario
[deleted]
Draku
[Image: aByj11i.jpg]
[Image: s2n7oi.png]
kaZaam
i wasnt trying to say i should replace anyone HaHa but i guess it is weird that like 90% of the userbase are mods now. might as well Go All The Way
kaZaam
yOU FUCKR
kaZaam
like what's the criteria even
Yoshin
To be a mod on Minus World 2.0 you had to have made the most Quality™ posts on Minus World 1.0. Another big contender is that T-Man and myself are very well versed in what the hip and young call "funposting" let me assure you.

If you call Natsume embarrising again I swear on me mum
T-man
Okay, I made it happen.

Now what?
kaZaam
ok so whos the evil twin
kaZaam
(Nov 12, 2016 at 1:14 AM)Yoshin Wrote: To be a mod on Minus World 2.0 you had to have made the most Quality™ posts on Minus World 1.0. Another big contender is that T-Man and myself are very well versed in what the hip and young call "funposting" let me assure you.

ok so what ur saying is im completely qualified
(Nov 12, 2016 at 1:14 AM)Yoshin Wrote: If you call Natsume embarrising again I swear on me mum
i can do whatever i want im a mod
T-man
(Nov 12, 2016 at 3:15 AM)Kazaam Wrote: ok so whos the evil twin

[Image: 9xzD3K2.png]
Beako
Will my avatar be less embarrassing if I replace Puddin's head with the head of a smug anime girl? Mind Blown
Draku
(Nov 12, 2016 at 6:33 PM)Puddin Wrote: Will my avatar be less embarrassing if I replace Puddin's head with the head of a smug anime girl? Mind Blown
yes
Shroomguy
Make Shroomguy and Admin again
Draku
(Nov 12, 2016 at 6:57 PM)Shroomguy Wrote: Make Shroomguy and Admin again
no
Draku
well fuck cant argue with that
kaZaam
wtf i gabe you guys like 12 hrs why am i not mod yet
kaZaam
Make Kazaam And Shroomguy Mods Demod Eberyone Else 2012
Yrrzy
just make a spell that lets you draw on the whole post like the opposite of whoops
Spritanium
Yeah I could basically reuse the Whoops code to make a Spell that would allow the caster to draw whatever they want on the post
[Image: supercorrect.png]